Untitled Part 13

Hi, I'm sorry I'm working on an update, but I just reviewed the last update and I have a favor to ask?

1) Please call me out when the chapter has a lot of mistakes: aka repeated or missing words, unfinished words, sentences that make no sense.

I don't have a beta-reader, and I'm an impatient person so I mostly put the chapter up the moment it's done so I only go over it once and more times than not, I fail to notice when things aren't right.

even though I'm only doing this as a hobby I'd rather leave an enjoyable fic. So if you see something that's not right please tell me.

2) I noticed I explain how things work and why because when I'm reading fics I'm always wondering why something is like that and how does it work, but do you guys enjoy it or do you think it would've been better if I just left it out, and just said that a mark hurts and a bonded Omega dies without explaining why?

I would really appreciate it if you answered these question even with: yeah I like it / I don't care either way/ it would've been better if you didn't explain.

It would also give me an idea of how many readers I have.

For some reason, most of you don't vote. So I don't know what to think. did you not enjoy it? even though you're still reading...

Thank you for all this support until now, and I hope you have a nice day ^^

again thank you <3

I'll update soon i promise