II

"Ello all! Welcome to the Noah's Ark Circus! I am your host, Jok..." Joker said as balls hit his head. He pulled one out of his mouth. "Ee have a surprise for you all! Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls of all ages! The Noah's Ark Circus!" he said.

Fire was soon lit. Doll was on the tightrope. Peter and Wendy on the trapese. Beast was messing with the wild cats (mainly Betty the tiger). Jumbo holding a torch and making it bigger. Snake was with his snakes. Dagger was throwing daggers at a target. I, was in the back. My eyes glowing blacker than black. My hair black. "Its show time." I smirked. After Peter and Wendy it was my turn to go. Doll was on the tightrope with her umbrella. She would do tricks to impress the audience. After that, Peter and Wendy did their trapese for about 10 minutes. Now. It was my turn.

I wore a black skirt. My violin in hands. My bow on the strings. Boos came from the crowd. I began to play. I danced as I played. My eyes red with passion. Sakura leaves surrounded me. The more I played, the more leaves. I was like a balirina when I danced. I turned and danced the violin was always in the same position. Tears would roll down my cheeks. As I finished cried. I left the stage. My eyes swollen from the tears. I gently pushed Dagger out of the way as I went to my tent. I HAD to find it. I dug through the chest in my tent. At the bottom in a box. I found it. I grabbed the box. Opening it slowly, a dark glow appeared. I grabbed the object. A black feather. I held it close. Tears rolled down my cheeks. As I held the feather, the glowing dimmed. Soon, I put it back in the box. I blinked. My once blue eyes were now black. I stood up, I went to the doctor. Apparently some of the crew was in there. I sighed as the doctor looked at me. "Angel! You are here for once!" he said wheeling his way to me.

I hated the doctor. I moved swiftly away. A low growl was released from my throat.

"Doctor. Look at this man. The tiger bit him." Dagger said.

I watched as they talked. I was in the distance. Beast used her whip. I slowly made my way out. "Wait... Angel, you've been in here the whole time?!" Beast yelled.

I nodded. I looked down. My black eyes now blue again. I said nothing though. All I did was leave.

"What is up with her?" Beast murmured.

I walked to the carriages of the people. I looked at the horses. Two caught my eye. One was brown. It had many black and white markings. The other was white. I moved my hand to them.

"What are you doing?!" a young boy said. He had an eye patch and one blue eye.  His hair was dark navy blue.  I stopped, afraid.

"I..im sorry. Your horses just interested me." I said. I backed up slowly. "I'M SORRY!" I yelled as I ran off. I got back to the camp grounds. I held my head as I got back. I went to the doctor again.  This time it was empty.  I smiled softly.  After that, I walked to the tents.  For this spot, I wanted to be in the second tier tents.  I sat on a crate.  My head pointed down.  I looked at the members and crew. 

"Hello there, young one." a male voice said.  "You were the violin player, correct?"

I nodded quietly.   My violin was my passion. It reminded me of my family.  I moved my fingers together.  Then on my face.  I didn't belong in this circus.  Everybody can play the violin.  I had no talent.  A hand was placed on my back.  I looked at the person.  He had raven black hair and wine red eyes.  I sniffled.  "You're fancied up.. Must work for nobility." I said. 

Something about this man seemed.. Familliar like I've seen him before.  I looked at him more.

"Is something wrong... Angel?" he said.  His tone wad seductive.  It clicked. 

"Diabolo estis bellum inter angelos et daemones?" I asked in Latin.  If he could answer. I knew it was true. 

"Quod sic. ego sum. Eram princeps. Similis tui. Sed non erant de ordine Archangelorum."

I looked at him in surprise.  I hugged him tight.  And he hugged back.  

"Welcome back, Cassiel." he said.

"Same to you."  I replied.

I smiled.   A long lost friend was back.