IV

I groaned, awakening to horrid music being played. I looked at the top bunk. And there Doll was. Playing with my violin. I sighed. Doll looked down.

"Oh I m sorry, Angel. I wasn't hoping to wake yee." she said.

"Its to late for that. Why do you have my violin anyways?" I asked.

"Yee see..." she said scratching her head. "I was always wondering how yee did all them fancy tricks with it. Yee know, making flower petals appear."

I looked at doll and let out a small sigh. "Its hard to explain. Why don't you put the violin down. I have to get some rest. I'll do a bit more tomorr..." I said.
I slapped my face in stupidity. I threw my necklace in the river. That was my source of how I did those things. "Doll. You go back to sleep. I'm gonna go and use the loo." (British for bathroom)

I got up and left the tent. As I was far enough, I ran to the river. To try and find the necklace.  My hands splashed in the icy cold water.  I groaned as the icy water nipped at my skin.  I wanted to scream at myself for being so stupid.  My hands slowly turned white, as the water nipped my hands. Quietly, I looked around.  A silver glint came from another part of the river.  I stood abruptly.  I ran to the part of the river that the glint was coming from.  I put my hands in the icy water, my hands quickly moving the rocks and algae from the rocks.  I picked up the shining object.  I sniffled as the necklace had rust on it, demonic rust.  A dark color was on the necklace.  Something was other than me was on these grounds.  Something... grimly.  I closed my eyes and held the necklace close.  I put the necklace on my neck.  I gasped in pain softly.  My neck hurt, a burn mark was now on my hands, I looked at them in fear and pain.  I looked around and mumbled his name.

He appeared.  "Cassiel, what is wrong?" he asked. I hugged him tightly. My hands wrapped around him. 

"They have found me..." I said.  I showed him my hands.  A dark burning color.  They seemed to glow bright in the river light.  He looked at me.  His wine red eyes looking at me sympathetically.  He wrapped his arms around me and put his tail coat on my head and gently rubbing it.  He knew what I was talking about.  

The archangels had been wanting to find me.  Ever since I had released him.  Ever since I had ruined everything.  Ruined the war by releasing him.  But, that was one of my best mistakes I ever made.  My hands gently wrapping around him. 

"Tell me, what do you go by now?  I heard someone call you Sebastian.  But I don't want to make any assumptions." I said.  He smiled.  "You have it right, Cassiel. Or should I say... Kitten~"

I let out a small groan.  My hand on my face.  I looked at him.  His wine red eyes looking through me.  He smiled and removed my hand from my face.  Gently, he gently put my hands behind me and softly kissed my lips.  I blushed vibrant red.  "S..Sebastian!" I cried. 
He smirked and winked.  "Well, kitten I must be getting back to my duties." he said leaving.  I put my hand to my lips.  I gently rubbed them and smiled.  I remembered the first time we met in an abandoned church.  My heart fluttered a little bit.  I walked to my tent where Doll was asleep and snoring.  I rolled my eyes and got back on my bunk. 

I closed my eyes as I pulled the blanket over me.  My body slowly becoming warm as a small smile appeared on my face.  I held my blanket as I thought of him in my dreams.  That he was there like he always was.  A graceful demon in love with a fallen angel.  Our lives different but the same.  We helped for our own greed.  The lives we had.  The feelings we had.  Only for ourselves.   Nobody else.