VI

Black... That is all I saw. I reached my hand out. And felt nothing. Nothingness is that all I was? Nothing? A broken thing?  Is.. That all I am.. I reached my arm out again.  Quietly, I reached out again.  Feeling something... Soft.  It felt familiar.  Soft and light.  The soft object soon left my fingers.  I had forgotten where I was.  My body free falling in the darkness.  Slowly, memories of my life surrounded me. 

------------------ Cassiel's story

I was 3 years old when I had seen my older sister being married.  To an earl.  It was surprising.  My family was poor.  We couldn't afford any food most of the time.  My sister seemed unhappy with the wedding.  She seemed... Miserable.  I remember her hugging me tightly.  As if she didn't want to leave me.  My fingers in her deep brown locks of hair.  She would smile at me like she always did.  I would smile back.  But.  When their wedding was held, I remember being in my pink dress the man had bought.  Since my clothes were as he said 'shit'.  I stood by my sister.  Holding her hand.  My sister would smile at me.  Looking around.  There was barely anyone at the church.  It was empty.  Like nobody had been there in ages.  As my sister said her vows, the man would smile. Making an attempt to seem joyful.  As they kissed at the end, all I wanted to do was cry.  My sister was being lost.  To a stranger.  I had begged my sister to stay at home with her family.  She wanted to.  But.  Was held back by her new husband who wanted every second of her.  When my father and I had went to see my sister, it was an unfateful day.  A stranger opened the door, blood stained.  He would smile at us.  'Hello child.' my father would pull me back.  But... I was drawn to something.   Something different. The man, had pulled a gun out.  Aiming it at my father.  I cried like a baby.  I didn't run away.  Only stayed. 
"Alli, ru..." my father said before being shot.  I looked at the man.  Fear no longer in my eyes. I had something new. Hate.  I had cried.  My father dead.  Now maybe my sister too.  Quietly, I reached for his gun.  He had dropped it.  A glare looking at me.  A death stare.  I wanted to cry.  There.  I was shot by the man. 

End--------

"Allison Seili.  Age 15.  She was a young child but tuned into an archangel."  I grabbed an object.  A grasper.  My eyes red and one closed.  I huffed softly.  My hand bleeding.  "Nobody... Reads my cinematic record." I growled.  My breath ragged.  The man looked at me.
"You are as bad as that demon." he said.  My eyes opened.  I thrashed at the reaper.  "I am no longer Allison Seili. I am Cassiel.  A fallen angel.  Who fell from heaven.  For saving a demon who was in a magic circle.  I went against my orders.  I saved a demon.  And that demon.  I fell in love with.  I launched myself at the reaper.  "I will kill you!" I yelled.

As I destroyed the reaper.  Something felt different. 

"Cassiel. Wake up." a familiar voice said. I reached out.  A fimilliar feeling was in my hand.   Quietly, I grasped the hand. 

"Don't worry... You're safe now." A small kiss was planted on my forehead.   It was all fimilliar. Too fimilliar.  It was him.  My love.  My demon.  Sebastian.  I needed him and loved him.  Forever.

A.N.

Hey guys.  The war of world chapters are important to the bsckstory on how Cassiel became a fallen angel.  And how Sebastian was freed. 

Also, thanks to everyone who has been reading my stories.  ❤