XV

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS.

"Take me to the lost children, Kelvin." Ciel said.  His tone was dark.  Sebastian stood next to him.  A knife at Joker's throat.  The demon stood there.  Feeling a presence.  A soft presence.  That turned dark.  'Cassiel...'

.
.
.
"Well doctor.  Do you have anything else you have to say.  Before I kill you... And return your soul to hell..." I said.  My hand was in his shirt.  My nails turning into a blood red color.  A dark feeling filled me. 
My body filled with rage.  Heart pounding.  I could feel something inside of me... Breaking.  A broken angel.  Who was going into breaserk mode.  I could feel my body turn down. 

I ripped my hand out.  My arm and hand bloody.  A soft body wrapped around me.  My body trembling.  Looking around, the place was on fire.  I looked at the person behind me.  He was there.  Holding his young master who was trembling in fear.  My body stopped.  My eyes filled with tears.  Falling to my knees.  I trembled.  My hands holding myself.   I felt a arm pick me up, as I cried.  He looked at me and gave a small smile.  Quietly, I climbed on his back.  Allowing him to hold his master.  My hands gripped his shirt.  Soft steps.  Harsh breathing.  Scared.  Ciel was in a bad nightmare.  Re-living his nightmare. 

As Sebastian walked to the manor in London.  I get off his back.  Backing away, I looked at Sebastian.  Quietly, I backed into the shadows.  Not allowing him to notice me.  My body, trembling.  I walked off into the darkness.  Sitting, I walked under the oldest tree. My eyes filled with tears. All i could think about was failing.  Making people hurt... Becausw of me.  That is all.  I wanted. 

My black locks, falling down my body.  As salty tears fell down my cheeks.  The only thing I saw next.. Was rain.  Cold.  Harsh rain.  I held my clothing tightly. No longer wanting to be in the world.  All I felt was sadness.  A dark sadness in me. 

You will never get rid of me.  I am your sadness.  Your fears.  I control half of you.  You will never defeat me.  I am the demon of your fallen angel.  That is all you are.  A broken arch angel who had fell from heaven.  When you turned your back on us.  You were no longer one of us.  Only a failure.  You destroyed us.  Gave them ALL of your plans.  You broke us.  You were our leader.  Then you found him.  He broke you and found you.  Where nobody else could.

I closed my eyes as I cried and held my head.  Kuro was in my head again.  Telling me all these things.  The things I didn't want to remember.  I had my knees close to my chest as I cried.  Silently, I held my head, not eating to scream.  But also wanting someone to help me.  The last thing I remember, was blacking out...
.
.
.
.
.

(This is like a dream and flashback)

I sat in a cave.  My leather armor protecting me from the demon and angel war.  Kuro sat next to me.  And across was the demon I had fell for.  Kuro and the demon were motionless.  They did not move nor did they say anything.  They were more dead than usual.  I got up and left the cave.  There was no fighting.  The arrows and weapons were in freeze.  The angels were holding scared arrows and the demons had axes and swords.  I looked around.  There were angels with different features.  Some had black wings.  Some with white wings anf some with transparent wings.  Of all shapes and sizes.  Some of my old friends.  The people that I knew.  Some that I had forgotten.  A love I had for all of my companions.  I reached my hand out to try and touch them.  But, i couldn't touch anyone.  Nor get close.  A shock went through my body as I did. Nothing else happened.  I looked at the surroundings. This was purgatory.  I couldn't leave.  I could not leave the world I was in either.  I fell to my knees..  I wasn't anything any more.   My eyes closed.  I wanted it all to end. 

You can leave the world of the living by killing the ones that you love... Saving someone from the demons.  Nobody is stopping you from killing yourself either.  You could kill yourself and nobody would notice.  A piece of worthless trash like you is no longer a part of this world. 

I looked up.  A voice talking to me.  My spirits down and broke at this point.  More than I was.  I looked the weapons which were gone now... And replaced with fingers pointing at me.  All I heard was 'it is all your fault.  You betrayed us, Cassiel.  BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR SINS!' 

I looked at the angels.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I spread my black wings and shot up into the air.  As I was far enough up, I folded my wings up and gave up.  Allowing my eyes to close.  This was going to be the end of me.  The end of Cassiel.