Cassiel and Kuro

Cassiel stood next to her troops as they were going over war plans.  Next to her was a red eyed female.  She had an angelic voice.  But demonic eyes.   She wore a white silk dress with golden fleece scarf.  Her angel wings folded up.  Her feet bare.  The angels disscussed troops plan and their abush.  Quietly, the angels listened and nodded. 

Behind Cassiel were two body guard angels.  Heaven was unlocked to all.  Demons who wanted to redeem themselves worthy.  People in limbo.  A worthy place for all.  Cassiel would glare at the guards.  Kuro was her 'sword'.  Cassiel looked at her troops. 
"We will attack from here.  Then we will strike from angles.  A 45, 180,and finally our archers will be flying from the top, and shooting the angels.  Same with our spell casters.  They will use their divine protection to trap the demons.  Our ultimate goal is to defeat Lucifer and his armies." She said.

Kuro looked at Cassiel.  Her bright red eyes quietly looking at Cassiel's plan.  Something was off.  As if Cassiel was...lying.  Something wasn't right.  And it wasn't the right time to confront Cassiel.  Kuro would sometimes gaze at the archangels. One stuck out.  A male with black hair and auburn red eyes.  She blinked once and then the male was gone.   She looked confused.  As if she had seen him but thought nothing of it. 

Soon the angels left the room until it was only Kuro and Cassiel. 

"Is something wrong, Kuro?" Cassiel asked.
Kuro looked down.  "I saw a man.  He had black hair and auburn red eyes.  Or... At least I think so." She said.  "It was weird..."
Cassiel smiled as she cupped her hands around Kuro's face.  She put her forehead againts Kuro's.  She moved her hands to Kuro's hands.  A small kiss was planted on Kuro's neck.
"Kuro.  You didn't see anything.  I know that.  Nobody in this room looks like what you described to me." She smiled. 

Cassiel smiled gently.  Her arms embracing Kuro in a tight hug.  Cassiel closed her eyes, as she did know in fact who she was talking about.