Chapter~3 Vampire Council

Encre's POV:
I was glued to the spot. "P-Pleease, don't hurt me!" I pleaded, he Falacy looked shocked. "Hurt you?!" He looked baffled, "I could never hurt you, your too important to our kind!" He exclaimed. "How?" I asked, he went to open his mouth, but got cut off by my window opening. "Ah, shit!" yelled a small child, who was climbing threw the window. "Carlos.." Fallacy continued, "you can use the front door.." Fallacy stated, shaking his head in disappointment. "I did" said a man, who was as tall as Fallacy. "Who are these people?!" I asked Fallacy, wanting to know why there are strangers in my house. "Vampire council, don't worry they are nice" the informed me. Great! I have the King of Vampires AND the Vampire Council in my house. "This is Encre" Fallacy introduced me. Their faces lit up. The one dressed like the King of positivity, walked over to me. He bent down to my level, and hugged me. "My God Fallacy! He is so adorable!" he sounded like a child, receiving a unicorn for Christmas. "My name is Count Dream, I can feel positive thoughts and I am apart of the vampire council." He explained, "nice to meet you! Can I call you Dream?" I tilted my heat to the side. "Awww! He tilts his head like a kitten!" said one of them. I blushed. "Now, this is Dream, Night, Outer, Carlos and Alter. Wait...we're is Jasper?! Dream you were supposed to look after him?!" Fallacy screamed. "Don't worry, Jasper took the way down the chimney...we told him to go threw the front door, but he said "I'm a big boy! I can do what I want!"" Dream mocked this so called 'Jasper'. "Hey!" someone screamed, Fallacy shot his head in their direction. "Jasper, when we tell you something you need to do it!" Fallacy demanded. "Well I don't wanna!" Jasper spat back, this made me giggle. "You sound like a two year old, wanting a pink bike instead of a blue!" I joked. We all laughed, as Jasper blushed. "Now that we hade our laughs, why are you guys here?, and also, how am I so important to your kind?" I asked. "Fallacy?" Night asked. Fallacy let out a long breathe. "Don't freak out, please?.." he asked, I nodded reluctantly, as he continued. "Well, you are what we call, 'a key to the heart' it is where you have a power, an aura. You have the power to create something and bring it to life, am I right?" He asked. "How did you..." I trailed on, "we know many things Encre" Fallacy stated. "Oui, you are correct...." I stated, my French accent slipping out. "Well, Encre, that power can save all vampire kind" Fallacy explained, with a hint of enthusiasm. "Why would you think I would do that?!" I yelled, he looked taken back. "My brother, the only thing I had left, was killed by vampires. He was killed, trying to save me!!" I yelled. I started to cry, as they all stared in shock. "W-We did not know..." Aulter said sympathetically. "You know what?" Fallacy asked, "w-what?" I asked still sobbing. "I will take you to the vampire village, that's when you will see the beauty in the vampire kind. And you will know how important you are to all of us" Fallacy explained. We all agreed, and the Vampire Council  left, as Fallacy and Jasper took me to their castle, or as they call, home.