Chapter~6 Hiding The Truth

(Do the challenge above if you love Percy Jackson like meh!)
Encre's POV:
Jasper and I were having so much fun, looking at places meeting people. Time seemed to slow down, almost like it was giving us all the time in the word to enjoy ourselves. "Jasper.." I stopped walking, "is there something wrong Encre?" Jasper asked, worry dripping in his tone. "Oui, I hate to go home, I have to go to school tomorrow!" I said frantically. Jasper and me then went on a wild search forFallacy, when we found him we told him that I needed to go. "Maybe on the weekend we can go Jasper?" I asked. He nodded in excitement, as he gave me a hug and said goodbye.
Fallacy's POV:
I think Jasper and Encre are friends. But I wanted to know if he is still scared of me, and my kind. "Encre...are you still afraid of our kind?" I asked. There was a long pause, but then he answered. "What I saw the night of my brother's death was unforgettable, but. You bringing me to that place.." he looked at the sky, as if he was waiting for a sign. "I feel like I'm at home" he gave me a small smile as we continued walking and talking. Once we arrived at his house I had learned much about him. But the thing that put me on edge is that he goes to a school that teaches you to defend yourself against vampires. I took one last look at his painted house, and then left with a goodbye.
~~~Tem skip to morning~~~
Encre's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Eterna's gonna kill me i groaned at the thought. I'm so tired after a stupid dream about meeting the vampire king and prince. With that thought I got up and walked into the kitchen. There was a piece of toast with scrambled eggs on it. Thing is: I live alone. There was a note besides it, so I picked it up and read it.

Dear Encre,
This is to say sorry for intruding in your house, (Count Dream felt really bad) and for putting all of that information about 'the key to the heart' on your shoulders. So except this breakfast I made sorry again.
~Fallacy
Oh. My. ASGORE! That dream actually happened. I can't let Eterna know about this. I ate the breakfast Fallacy made, -his a good cook- and headed out the door. Once I arrived at my school, Vampireverse, I was greeted by Eterna. She gave me the did-you-stay-up-all-night-painting look. I shook my head as she took a sigh of relief. "So you up for a bit of sparing before defence class?" she asked. I shook my head and proceeded walking. Eterna's face changed to a mixture of anger and worry. "Encre.." she sternly grabbed my shoulders, and spun me around to face her. "You NEVER turn down sparing, now I'm gonna ask you once and once only. What is wrong" I felt like her stare was piercing through me. "I-I'm just t-t-tired that's all, I-I when your with...friends" it wasn't a complete lie. I am tired and I did go out with those..... people but I don't them well enough to call them friends. "You stutter when you lie, and I'm your only friend you have" she sternly explained. "But it's your personal life and if you don't want to tell me then I will not push ya punk" she said. I thanked her and walked off, knowing she wanted to know what is wrong. But if I told her...

She would hunt them
(Sorry I haven't been updating! >~< I'm just getting lazy!!)