Chapter~7 Meeting Suave

Encre's POV:

It's weekend, so i thought i would spend time with Fallacy and Jasper. Packing my art supplies, i ran out the door with excitement. I remember the way, it will always be carved into my brain. Once i arrived i took a deep breath, and walked through the magic force field that separates my world from theirs. "Encre!" squeaked an excited voice, "what are you doing here?" they asked. "Bonjour, Epo. Je suis ici parce que je reçois le week-end de!" i replied. She was confused, "oh, sorry that was in French. I said; Hello, Epo. I'm here because i get the weekend off!" i explained. her eyes LIT UP. "CAN YOU TEACH ME TO SPEAK FRENCH?! I ASKED SUAVE, AND HE SAID HIS BUSY WITH FALLACY'S NEEDS!!" she yelled. "Who's Suave?" i asked, he sounds French. "Suave is Fallacy's servant! his super nice and he likes prince Jasper, and prince Jasper likes him!" Epo exclaimed. "Can you take me too him?" i asked anxiously, she took my hand and began running. Like Jasper she is too fast for me to catch up with, after asking her politely to slow down she did. "do you like your home?" i asked, she looked up at me, "yes! i love it. Sometimes we have festivals with fireworks, lights and more! you should see it!" she exclaimed. I would like to see one of these festivals, i haven't been to one in what?.....15 years. "We're here!~" she exclaimed in a sing-song voice. I walked up the stairs and stopped half way. "Can you knock?" I asked, embarrassed at the fact a child has to nock for me because I'm scared. She nodded, and walked up the stairs with me. Every knock made me cringe, and shortly after a male skeleton answered. "Hello? Oh- Epo what did Fallacy say about coming to the castle?!" He switched his gaze to me. "What is a mortal doing here?!" He scolded her. "Oh, sorry this is my fault! I asked Epo here to take me to Suave. She said he speaks French like me, and I wanted to meet him..." I explained. I didn't mean to get Epo into trouble, Asgoro (I herd that's what they call Asgore in Vampireverse) knows what's gonna happen now. The skeleton stepped out of the door, "I'm Suave, Fallacy's servant. Who are you?" He asked. "Oh, pleasure  to meet you! I'm Encre!" I shook his hand. He gave me smile. "HES THE KEY TO THE HEART!!" Epo exclaimed excitedly. Suave stepped back a few steps, "y-your the one F-Fallscy has been t-talking bout.." He stuttered. I was shocked, Fallacy has been talking about me?.
(Heya guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating and sorry if it seems rushed I apologise!)