Chapter~9 Where It Begins

(if you skipped the last update, just know that this is the only book i will be continuing. Also, in the extremely long break i took, i have improved my writing skills. Hope you enjoy! and listen to song above, great song- i'm obsessed!)

Fallacy's POV:

The walk back to the castle was coated in a thick silence, very uncomfortable. "Soo.." Encre's voice tore through the silence "why am i staying over again? and you two seem...off.." i stopped walking. "Everything is alright, Encre" Suave assured him "just leave it to us". Jasper was struggling to fight the blood lust that was trying to take over his brain, it pained me to see. "Come, young master" Suave held out a hand to Jasper, to which he gripped intensely. The two of them quickly ran ahead of us towards the castle.

~Tem skip brought to you by Fallacy wanting Encre's neck (XD)~

Encre's POV:

Once we arrived at the castle and opened the doors, we were meet by a shock. Maids and butlers scrambled fearfully across the castle, as if the world will end in 5 minutes. "H-Hello, lord! i-i...*huff* w-we are n-nearly done!" she squeaked while huffing and puffing. I was going to offer her my water from my bag but she ran off as if Fallacy were a danger. "Brother, why didn't you let him go home?! he could get hurt!" yelled a familiar feminine voice, it was Felicia.

"No! you don't understand! he could be in danger out there!"

"How so?!"

"hundreds of us are going to be out there! if he hides with the maids he will be fine!"

Felicia looked skeptical, but she nodded. "he stays with Dream." she decided, "thank yo- wait, what?!" Fallacy yelled. "Dream's castle has more protection than any building ever built. If we-" "STOP!!!" My voice boomed over theirs, some of the servants stopped to see the commotion. "SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME!!" I was yelling at Fallacy more than anyone, he just looked down at me angrily. I thought he was going to explode, until he and Felicia crashed to the ground in agony. "FUUUUUCKKK!!" Fallacy yelled, "ah! i'm so- " "stop yelling, stupid mortal!". And to make matters worse Dream decided to majestically float in. "What happened!?" he yelled/ asked "everyone! stop yelling!" Fallacy whined. "I'm sorry you two" i said softly, i placed one hand o Fallacy's back and one on Felicia's back. A rainbow glow emitted from my hands, i could hear gasps from the people around us. But i have to say, i was more confused they they were. "Dream! i need your help here!" i pleaded the bright vampire. "It's gone.." Felicia stated "my head ace..it's gone.." she looked up at me. "What other powers do you possess" it wasn't a question, it was more of a your-so-fascinating type of thing. The confusing yet astonishing moment was ruined by loud crashed and bangs coming from the door. "What's that?" i asked fearfully, "blood moon." Dream simply stated. "WHAT?! NO no no no" i repeated the word no over and over again as memories of my brothers death ravenously flooded my brain. "Encre.." Fallacy got up and walked over to me "NON!! TON va me tuer !!! ( NO!! YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!!!) " my French slipped but i didn't care. "What? i-i can't speak French Encre" he was speaking softly, but i still refused to see he wasn't harmful. He's just like the one that killed my brother! oh poor Paint, all he ever wanted to do is join me on my adventures. To get lost in the world of creativity and block out the bad and let in the good. He joined the royal guard knowing he could die. And he did. Then my brain clicked to an image of Epo. I had no idea why, then it hit me. There are good vampires. Fallacy, Dream, Jasper, Epo, Mavis, Felicia and more. "It's ok Encre" Fallacy crouched in front of me "if you stay with Dream they can't hurt you" he said softly. He stretched his hand out to touch my shoulder, and something inside me just...snapped. It felt like a powerful wave, without the water. Everyone in the room were shot 5 meters away from me, and some cracks formed in the strong tall walls. Dream walked purposefully towards me "let's go before you-" "don't touch me! i'll hurt you!" i didn't mean it as a threat, i was just scared for all their safety. I felt a groan as Fallacy began to groggily stand up. "We'll deal with this after the blood moon" he looked up pleadingly at Dream and I, and said "take him to hide with your servants. That's an order." Dream gulped fearfully "l-let's go Encre.." he softly told me. Being me I ignored him, and stumbled cautiously over to Fallacy. "Sorry" the simple word was soft and nearly inaudible, but it could still be heard. And with that i hugged him, to which he froze. "I-I...it's ok E-Encre, I- you were.." i noticed that he was staring longingly at my neck, so i pushed him away. "Come on Dream! i don't wanna be here for...that" i said, trailing off at the end.

~Tem skip brought to you by Fallacy falling down the stairs and crushing Jasper (i'll have to do that!)~

When we arrived at the castle it was waaaay different then when i saw it at the Colour Fest, being felt....wrong. It was heavily guarded for such a bright atmosphere. Howls of laughter and thirst echoed through out the town and forest, making me jump behind Dream. "Why arn't you turning into..." my voice trailed off as i couldn't make out the words, "a monster?" "no! i didn't mean it like tha-" "it's ok" he assured me "i know what you mean." One of the guards let us in. "I have dedicated many decades to controlling the blood lust. but i still go through it, that's why you will hide with my servants." He stated. And before i could even process the last hour through my brain, i was stuffed into a crowded room in the basement, and kept there for the whole night.