Chapter 8~The Colour Fest

(if your wondering why "color" is spelt wrong, it's because i am Australian and we say "colour" listen to song above!)

Fallacy's POV:

I was awake. Jasper was too, and decided today would be the day to not let me lay in bed. "The colour fest's today!" he yelled jumping up and down on my bed. He stopped jumping and sat on top of me, "get up you lazy ass!" he yelled in my ear. "Jasper don't swear...where are we even going?.." i mumbled, sitting up with a groan of annoyance. "The Colour Fest! how could you forget?!" Jasper scolded me, "i don't know!" i spat back, he gave me an annoyed look. "Encre is coming! i want to see him!" he violently shook me, i blushed at the thought of seeing Encre again. We haven't even talked much, unlike Jasper. Jasper has been the one talking to him, while i am to much of a scardy bat (get it) to talk to him. But today is the day, the day i will talk to Encre. after breakfast of course. Jasper turned into a bat, as i could't give a shit and i just levitated all the way to the dinning room. Once we arrived we told Smuffy (Muffet) what type of blood we wanted, i chose Moose blood, and Jasper chose bunny blood?. Once we finished Jasper went to ask Suave, -our only butler- if he would go to the Festival with him. And of course Suave said yes, they both clearly like each other, but as known a vampire can't love a human. That's why i'm scared that my reputation as the king will be ruined for liking Encre. He probably doesn't even like me back. Once we got ready in our white clothes (you'll find out why the're wearing white) we walked out the castle. Well...i did at least, Jasper bolted out at vampire speed dragging poor Suave along.

~~Tem skip to The Colour Fest-brought to you by a blushing Fallacy-~~

Encre's POV:

I was so excited for the festival. Jasper had been nagging and nagging me to come, so i said yes. Right now i'm just waiting for Jasper and Fallacy to get here, i had no idea why Jasper told me to wear white but apparently everyone is meant to. I'm scared that the festival might be some sacrifice to the gods or something. Just then i got kicked out of my thoughts, by someone tugging on the sleeve of my shirt. "Hm? oh! hello, Jasper!" i greeted him happily, "i'm glad you came!" he said. "As long as this festival isn't about sacrificing something, i'm glad to be here" i said, Jasper gave me a questioning look. I shifted my gaze towards Fallacy to see him laughing, "no, Encre, i assure you that there will be no sacrificing anything" he chuckled. I feel like an idiot now, but it is nice to see them all laughing. "Oh! bonjour Suave! C'est agréable de te revoir! (Oh!hello Suave! it's nice to see you again!)" i greeted Suave, he smiled back "bonjour Monsieur Encre, you don't have to speak French towards me, unless you feel more comfortable"

Together, we all walked into the boundaries of the vampire village. Almost instantly we were hugged by a little girl, well...i got hugged. Fallacy, Jasper and Suave didn't get a hug, only me. Because i'm special. "Encre! Encre! i knew you would come! your gonna love the festival!" Epo shouted as she danced around me like she was doing "Ring Around The Rosie". "Epo, sweetheart, this is Encre's first festival, we want him to feel welcome" Mavis laughed quietly to herself. "Sorry.." Epo apologized, "it's okay darling" Mavis looked up at me with a smile. "Epo here has been looking forward to seeing you" she gestured towards a blushing from embarrassment Epo "Epo has been sitting at the barrier for hours" Epo's blush increased. "Well then," i said a new found excitement surging threw me "let's goo!~" i shouted in a sing song voice. Jasper followed me, as me and Epo ran off. Once we reached the crowd of vampires, a smiles plastered themselves on our faces, i turned to Fallacy who had also followed us. "Fallacy?' i asked, he turned towards me "yes, Encre?" he asked, i swear i saw a yellow tinted blush across his face. "What is that?" i asked enthusiastically, i looked over to where i was pointing. In front of us was a tall castle, kind of like Fallacy's but it was as if positivity was radiating off of it. "That's Count Dream's castle, all of the Vampire Council have their own kingdom. Except Carlos, Carlos is like a...helper i guess" Fallacy answered, "why is everyone here then?" i asked looking at all the smiling vampires. His smile increased. "We take turns every year" he was now smirking,"turns in what?" i asked getting a little impatient. "Can't tell you" he smirked "it's a surprise" he simply stated. I was annoyed now "your just like your son! you both have too may secrets!" i laughed, he laughed with me. "Hello, everyone!" boomed a familiar voice, voices in the crowd died down, eager to see what happens next. I looked up too see Count Dream, we locked eyes and he smiled warmly at me. He then floated off the high balcony, i gripped on to the sleeve of Fallacy's shirt tightly. "OH MY GOD!!" i freaked out, everyone laughed at my shock, Count Dream levitated towards me. I looked over to Epo who was jumping in the air trying to levitate like Count Dream, i then looked up to see the levitating vampire had already reached me. "It's lovely to see you again Encre!" he exclaimed hugging me, "you too Count Dream!" i hugged back. I hated the attention from the people, and i think Count Dream could tell, "just call me Dream!" he winked at me and levitated back to the front of the crowd. "Let the festival begin!" Dream -as he want's me to call him- yelled, everyone cheered in admiration. The crowd cleared out as a beautiful white truck drove threw the crowd, Fallacy pulled me aside as the truck passed. "Hi Encre!" Count Night -or as he would want me to call him "Night"- yelled out from the vehicle window, "hi!" i yelled back with a giggle. That's when array of powdered colours were thrown in the air, squeals of joy could be heard from the crowd as they got covered in coloured powder. Epo wasn't covered in colour because of her being so short, the crowd covered her. I lifted her up on my shoulders as she squealed in delight "now you can be a rainbow!" i yelled over the sound of happy yells of the crowd. She smiled down at me and wrapped her arms around my neck so she doesn't fall off, i spotted Jasper. He had a blushing Suave on his shoulders, how the hell does someone so short carry someone so tall?! i internally questioned. "Jasper's strong!" Epo said, she must have seen me staring i their direction. I feel so happy, so....complete. Looking around i feel at home, i'm not an outcast unlike the mortal town. They see me not as a dumb mortal, but as one of them, it makes me feel happy and alive. The coloured powder continued to engulf the town until there was nothing left of the coloured madness. Everyone had lost their crazy adrenaline rush and began walking to their houses, i wasn't. I'm staying at Fallacy's castle, the castles that each vampire council member owns, create a circle around the town. Fallacy's -the largest of the five castles- stands high and tall, power radiating off of it. I feel like it's gonna be a crazy night.

(here's a chapter. I'm gonna watch David Dobrik. see ya. btw the song above is awesome!)