Chapter~5 Happy Place

(Listen to song above! Girls at school made me fall in love with it!)
Encre's POV:
"Jasper attendez!" He stopped and looked at me weirdly. "It means wait in French" I explained giggling. "Why? I have so many cool things to show you!" He smiled. "I don't have the vampire aspects as you, I can't run as fast as you" I explained. "Ohhhh...ok! I'll go slower" he said apologetically. "Is he giving you a hard time?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. I turned around to see a lady who was a few inches taller than Fallacy. She wore a beautiful dress that blew freely threw the wind. Almost like waves, it was a calming sight. "Hello dear, I'm Falicia. (is that how it's spelt?) and I was sent by Fallacy to make sure Jasper isn't being a pain as usual". "HEY!!" Jasper started to throw a vampire tantrum, while screaming profanity at us. "As Jasper is obviously unable to be a "tour guide" as you mortals call it, I will show you around" she gave me a kind smile. "No I can, Antie Falicia!" Jasper grabbed my arm and pulled me along. "It was agréable to meet you!" My French slipped a bit. "Nice meeting you too Monsieur. Encre!" She shouted back, in a bit of French.
We came to an area with nothing there for a while. "Come on!" Jasper exclaimed happily. He grabbed my hand and we were off. I could feel the wind again send my bones, as if the wind was running with me. The long gras of the meadow, was brushing against my bones like dancing ballerinas. This place was amazing. "We're here!" Jasper said, letting go of my hand. There was a little cottage, not like the village houses. No, this one was decorated with fairy lights and so much colour. "This is my hide out!" Jasper exclaimed. "Don't tell my father though!" He put his finger on his non-existent lips. "Won't tell a soul" I swore. We both giggled, and ran to the door. "Follow me!" Jasper said, as I did as told. He led the through streamers, that hung off the door. "Welcome...to my happy place" he welcomed me. "Wow.." I said in awe, "it's beautiful.." It truly was. Fairy lights were everywhere, but they were turned off. The was a small seat that was just made of a giant log. And a whole bunch of things any person would like. "I made it all myself" Jasper stated, standing proud. "We should get back before your father finds out were we are" I explained. He nodded and we left. "Hey Jasper? Can we go there tonight and see the fairy lights?" I asked hopefully. He gave a slight smile and a nod. I'm excited now.