Unexpected event

J hope had been apodted about a years ago, and has enjoyed life with YN, the only probelm was that she had a boyfriend that he didn't like or trust. He had been over here a few times, always being kind and polite to him, but he still didn't trust the human. But YN was happy and that made J hope happy. 

Now he was on the couch watching tv, waiting for YN to come home from work so they could do their usually fish and chips night. But when YN walked into the apartment, J hope smelled her scent and didn't like it. She smelled of tears, sweat and achohol. She never drank, which made him very concerned for her. He got up and saw YN on the floor, her cheecks stained from tears, her forhead covered in sweat, and a bottle of sujo in her left hand. "Yn.." He whispered. "He cheated on me, and then broke up with me." She mumbled, taking another swig of sujo, the bottle almost empty. YN always told him never to drink, the result was you'd get drunk, and here YN was, sitting on the floor drunk. J hope sighed and took the bottle from her, she tried to take it back, but her druken state stopped her. He set to the bottle on the counter, then pciked up YN and carried her to the bathroom to draw her a bath. Once the tub was full and had her favorite bubbles he left. He knew YN could undress herself, and he didn't want to be in their when that happen. 

About two hours later, he went to check on her, and he found her sleepin in the tub. He chuckled, but then groaned, cause he had to get her out, and dress her. He sighed, hoping YN would understand in the morning. J hope tried his hardest to not look as he dried her and dressed her, but somethings he saw that he wished he didin't. He then picked her up and placed her in thir bed and a trash can beside her side of the bed just in case. He soon joined her in the bed after his teeth and snuggled into her. He sighed, she no longer smelled like achohol, like sweat or tears, and most of all, she didn't smell like her Ex. She was his once again, and he wished and intented to keep it that way.   

The next morning, YN woke up with a small headache, and the feeling of someone kitten licking her neck, j hope.  But when she felt a small bite on her neck she yelped. " j-j hope?" She stuttered, not daring to turn and look at him. "Please stay with me, don't go to anyone else, be mine?" He whispered and nuzzled into her hair. YN blushed, sure she thought J hope was attractive, and she also read the Hybrid and their owners sometimes will have a relationship, but she didn't peg J hope to be like that. "Okay." She whispered, making J hope smiled and squeeze her near him even more. "Good." He sighed as he kissed her forehead and left to the room headed tot he kitchen to make breakfast.