Scratches

YN walked into the kitchen and saw J hope standing in front of the stove, his back to Yn, the sound of sizzling bacon filling the area. She smiled and hugged J hope from behind. "Hoseok, thank you for last night, for helping me." YN whispered. He tensed a bit when he heard his real name, she only said that when she was serious. He smiled and purred as a response. YN then let go of him and sat at the island, watching her hybrid cook up the food and plate some for both of them. "I still have to go to work, but I won't be back until late, like midnight late." YN sighed, eating her food quickly, while j hope sat on the counter eating his slowly. He nodded his head. "So, if you want I can call a friend to stay with you for a bit, to keep you company for a bit, or I can bring you to them, or you can stay here by yourself, your choice." YN talked as she walked around, getting ready for work. "I would rather be by myself." He said, washing the dishes in the process. "Okay, well have a good day, I love you Hoseok!" She said, pecking his cheek and rushing out the door. J hope blushed, but also was confused. Why was she calling him by his real name? Was she mad? Upset? He would've smelt it. He shrugged, and tunred on the tv to a movie. 

YN sighed and rubbed her eyes, exhausted from staring at the computer screen all day. She was tired, sore, and in need of caffiene. Yn looked at the clock and saw it was time for her to leave, she shouted in joy in her mind, she could finally go home. YN packed up her things and rushed out the building and began her treck back to her apartment. But as YN was walking home, she felt like someone was follwoing her, but it didn't feel like a bad person, but someone she knows. YN heard heavy footsteps behind her quicken, but she continued her steady pace. But then YN suddenly gasped as she was dragged into an alleyway. She was slammed against the trash bin, her head hitting the metal hard. She looked up and she was relieved, confused, and terrified. It was Hoseok. He looked down at her, his eye full of fire, not witht he joy that was supposed to be there. He then suddenly hissed, show his sharp fangs, and lash his now claws at her face. She shrieked in pain, the feeling of a warm liquid slowly oozing from her face. Then he growled and then full on attacked her. Slashing, punching kicking. "Hoseok! Please stop!" She screeched, the taste of blood filling her mouth. He raised raised his fist slowly, aiming for her temple, basically a kill hit. "Hoseok...J hope....Hobi...Please stop! I LOVE YOU! YOU LOVE ME! YOU'D NEVER HURT ME!" She screamed. Then suddenly, he snapped out of it, his eye clearing of rage, back to their innocence. He stared at her in shock. "What have I done?" Then he burst into tears, craddling YN into his arms. Apologizing a thounds time as he rocked her in his arms.