Explaining

YN POV

YN slowly opened her eyes as she felt a steady flow of warm breath on the back of her neck. She also felt a warm arm on her waist, its hand intertwind with hers. She turned slightly and saw the mans face, she sighed in relief, it was just Hoseok. But then memories from last night clouded her mind and she frowned. Why did he attack me? Why am I so clean? YN thoughts continued as she got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen to start breakfast. 

As she was cooking the eggs in a pan, a warm body gave her a back hug. She jumped a bit, but the person kissed the top of her head, whispering 'i'm so sorry' over and over. YN smiled slightly and rubbed the oversized human-cat's ears, making him purr in delight. "Get youself some food." She barked, but it was a playful order. "Yes Ma'am." Hoseok saluted. YN chcuckled and sat at the table with her own plate, but she didnt eat any of her food, her thoughts were distracting her. Hoseok noticed. "I'm guessing your confussed about last night?" He mutted. YN nodded. "I was ambused last night after you told the pizza was coming. It wasn't the pizza guy that showed up though, he injected a syringe into my neck, it was like cat nip, on steroiodes." He explained. "Hoseok, I never ordered pizza, I never texted you about food last night." YN said suggestively. "But-" Then he face held relazation and fear. "I know who did this, only he could have the skills to hack phones, to make special cat nip, why is he here?!" Hoseok snarled angrily. "Who?" YN asked, trying to calm him down. "My previous owner, he..he was a genius and a fraud. He was a billionair, a playboy, and an owner of an undeground hybrid fight ring. He used that same nip, and other stuff for dogs to make them stronger for the fights!" Hoseok yelled, slamming his fist on the table. "I'm going to end him." He growled lowly and ran to our room. "Hoseok!" YN yelled, running after him. She walked into their room and saw Hoseok dressed in black jeans, a white tanke top and a black jacket and hat, with dark grey sneakers. "Stay here YN, if i'm not back in about three days then go to this address, there I'll explain everything." He growled shoving a piece of papaer in her hand, grabbing a large duffle bag of items and rushing out the front door. YN was in shock, she wanted to follow him, but she decided to trust him.