Chapter 2

[Y/N] POV

Kratos: Sir everybody is looking at us. Is there something wrong?

[Y/N] : Nothing. I think they new who we are but the others think bringing the limo is too exaggerating.

Kratos: I think so sir. So what do you want to ride tomorrow maybe helicopter?

[Y/n]: A plain car will do.

Kratos: Yes sir.

Issei look at us with confusion and he look at others who's still looking at us then he calls me.

Issei: What the hell are you waiting for?! Let's go

Girl1 : a new student? They are handsome and rich

Girl2 : omg! He's the one I watch in the Television. He is [y/n] [l/n] and I think the one besides him is Kratos his bodyguard

Girl1: But what is issei doing with him?

Boy1 : another pretty boys!

Boy2: I'll crush them!

Everybody keeps on chattering when Issei brag me inside the academy when someone stop him.

I look at him and saw a talking egg and a four eyes and punch issei

Issei: what the hell?!

Four eyes: What are you doing bragging him like that?! And also why are you with him?!

Egg: fuck Issei. I didn't know you have a rich friend and a pretty boy too

Issei: ah no he's not my friend. He's my cousin [y/n] [l/n].

[Y/n]: Nice to meet you Mr?

Matsuda(egg): I am Matsuda

He said and do a handshake with me

Motohama(four eyes): I am Motohama Nice to meet you.

And he also do the handshake like the egg do.

Girl 1: omg! I don't want him to be a pervert he's too handsome.

Girl 2: I know right! This perverted trio

[Y/N]: Kratos find who's perverted trio is.

???: you don't need to find them because they with you.

I look at issei, matsuda and motohoma who's now in the stairs and looking for girl's panties.

I just laugh and look at them

[Y/N] : I see they are the perverted trio hahaha

I look at the one who talk to me and I saw a four eyes girl with a short hair and holding a book.

Satan: I'll decrease my powers so that she can't sense it.

[Y/N] : Okay. Thanks.

Sona: Sorry. I forgot my manners. I am Sona Sitri the student council president.

She said and make a handshake with me

[Y/N]: I am sorry too for my manners and my cousin's manners. I am [y/N] [L/N] and the one beside me is Kratos

Kratos: Nice to meet you.

Sona: Your room is Class 3-A the same with your cousin and ours. I'll guide you there.

[Y/N] : I see. Thank you and sorry for disturbing you beautiful lady.

I said and I saw her blush but not too long. I smile at her when I sense someone's looking at me and I look at the 2nd floor window and I saw Rias with Issei. I just smile and follow Sona but after that I saw Rias blushing face.