Chapter 6

[Y/N] POV

I wake up when I heard some shouts outside. I open my eyes when I realize I am in my office.

You: Darn I forget about Issei.

I slowly open the door and look outside when I saw the girls leaving my room and keeps on shouting

Koneko: You pervert! Why are you in [y/n]'s room

Rias: No don't blame him Koneko. I think they plan about this.

Akeno: Ara I don't mind sleeping with Issei-kun but I want [y/n]-kun

Serafall: That bad [y/n]-kun!

Sona: I'm leaving.

I just laugh quietly and then slowly close the door when someone stop me.

Serafall: I know you're here [y/n]-kun.

Satan: You poor kid HAHAHAHA

Nuwa: Being a womanizer and a liar is not good you know?

Veles: tsk tsk tsk

You: Help me...

Serafall: Don't worry I won't call others just let me in [y/n]-kun. I'm naked.

You pull serafall and closed the door slowly and then looked at serafall's body then blush.

Serafall: Your naughty [y/n]-kun

You: No i'm not hear wear this.

After I said that I remove my shirt and give it to her while I just sit in my office chair.

Serafall: Woah! Your office is really cool you know?

You just look at her and smile.

You: You didn't change serafall.

Serafall: I do change my height and sexy body change [y/n]-kun

Serafall walk towards me and she seated in my lap. She put her arms in my neck and look at my eyes.

Serafall: Your the one who didn't change [y/n]-kun

You: I do change I already have a six pack abs that you wish for and a white long hair you wanted.

Serafall: I do wanted for that [y/n]-kun but you know I want a kind hearted man like you.

You look at her and smile. You put your hands on her waist while the two of you started to kiss.

Lemon Warning

Serafall started to grind at your major who's now saluting at hers. When your kissing ,serafall smile and the two of you stop.

Serafall: Ehhh~ I think [y/n]-kun is really hard and big inside of this pants.

You: Stop teasing me already.

Serafall: Want to have some fun, [y/n]-kun? It's been a long time since we did it.

You: Well, I don't mind if your just quiet.

You smile at each other then kiss again. Serafall start to caress your body and you started to remove your shirt that's serafall using. Serafall just grind at your member while you started to caress her breast.

Serafall: hmm [y/n]-kun ~

You stop her grinding at your member and lick her right breast and massage her left breast. You look at your pants and saw the wet part that came from her.

You: *chuckle* you really miss me don't you sera-chan?

Serafall: I always miss you [y/n]-kun

Serafall start to unzip your pants then she hold my member