Chapter 12

Rias' POV

*6 months later*

[Y/N] still didn't comeback even in the underworld or human world. I even ask onii-chan about him but he always say he don't know. Even serafall is worried about him because he didn't even visit us. I am here in Kuoh Academy having a walk at the Occult Research Club when I heard they talk about [y/n] so I got curious.

Akeno: Hey Rias! Do you know about [y/n] latest MV?

Rias: No I don't

Akeno: Here watch this. He really got famous everywhere.

Akeno give me here phone and she play the video for me.

(A/N: you're charlie puth here ^)

I am amaze because of the video but I think he really thinks about himself. Tch. I sigh and look at Akeno.

Akeno: He also have a video with Aphrodite.

She open another video and play it again.

(A/n: again you are charlie puth and the girl is Aphrodite)

Rias: What the hell?!

Akeno: Ara. Are you jealous, buchou?

Rias: No. Where is he, anyways?

Akeno: He's having a world tour. He's now at Canada maybe tomorrow he will be here.

Rias:what are you talking about?

Akeno: Buchou you aren't watching television?

Rias: Huh? Wh—

Issei: Hello buchou.

Rias: Hello we will have a meeting later so just sit and relax. I need to talk to someone.

I sigh and look at Issei who's smiling really widely. Well, it's because he ask me if he'll court me but I didn't answer but he only say I'll do whatever I can just to help you forget him.

Rias: Even a little, I really can't forget about him.

[Y/N] POV

Airport

Seven: Japan. Japan. Japan.

Damien: Rias. Rias. Rias.

Blake: Kuoh. Kuoh. Kuoh.

Aphrodite: [y/n]. [Y/n]. [Y/N].

Piper: Love. Love. Love

Kratos: her. Her. Her.

You: fuck.you.all.

They all laugh at me even the three inside my mind. Well, when I was drunk I really speak and keep talking about Rias. Darn what the hell is this mouth problem. Well, Athena doesn't care about that because she wants to be a mistress and I think I knew the meaning of mistress. Miss that will stress you.

I sigh and just drink the juice in the table here in private airplane.

Seven: What people think if the most famous people are in this one airplane? Hahaha

Damien: Well we have here the most three famous models Seven and Aphrodite, Yubelluna. We also have here the two most youngest and richest businessman in the whole world [y/n] that is also the most famous singer with Aphrodite and Blake the cold hearted shit. Also me and ravel the most famous dancers oh fuck I really am handsome. We also have here the two most best chef in the world Kratos and Piper!!!

Ravel: Stop that we're here dumb.

We all laugh when Ravel punch Damien's face.

Blake: Oh damn. Reportersss!!

Kratos: They really like following us even here at Japan.

You: Well, because I'm here.

All: Shut up man!

We all walk down onto the Airplane's stair the first one who leaves the airplane is Kratos and Piper, second Ravel and Damien third is Seven and Blake, fourth is Me and Athena. The reporters already make a crowd to all of us and ask.

Reporter 1: Are you dating Ms. Athena?

Reporter 2: Are you going to get married?

Athena: Ah no no. We're not ready for that.

You: Let's go.

Athena nods and we leave the crowd and go to Kuoh Academy.

Timeskip

Seven: Here we are tenenenenen.

You: shut up.

We all get down at the car and the Kuoh students started to crowd to all of us

Girl 1: Hey the Great High schoolers is here! Are the rest of them is going to study here at Japan?

Onodera: [y/n]!

I saw her shouting at the last row so I come towards her.

You: I forgot about the picture I promise with you.

After I said that she open her phone and click the camera before the click I kiss her cheeks that made her blush. So the picture looks like I kiss her

Athena: Stop that already.

Sona: What are you doing here?! Get back to your classroom.

I saw sona so I wave my hands and smile at her. After the crowd lessen we talk.

You: I see you're still small.

Sona: I see you're still a flirt.

You: Ah no no. I am just handsome.

Sona laugh while the others laugh also.

You: Fuck you.

I go to the ORC room and they follow me.

Kratos: I see Rias.

All: We see. Hahaha.

You didn't mind them and you just continue walking and open the door quickly but you saw Issei on Rias top. You don't know how to express yourself but you just keep quiet and look at them. Athena holds your hand and you get a strength to speak.

You: I see you two are busy I didn't expect that HAHAHA

Rias: No it's n—

You: Ah don't mind us you two just continue.

I leave while holding Athena's hand while also the others follow me and we teleported at my house but I didn't know my tears started to fall which cause the others to worry.

Athena: Let's go to your bed you're just tired.

I just nod and didn't let go at her hands. We go to my room and I just cried. I hugged athena but I get sleepy from crying so I just sleep.

Nuwa: This is bad. His heart rate...

------------------
A/N: What do you think will happen?!? Dundundundundundundun.