Chapter 7

[Y/N] POV

Now we are here in the forest and then I look at the two of them.

You: Kiba and Issei.

Kiba&Issei: Yes?

You: The two of you will enter my void and there we will have a training. I am not the one who will train you so be ready.

I said then change the place with a beautiful training ground having cherry blossoms and river is really calming you know?

Issei: Wow. Are you always training here?

You: Yep. Satan,Nuwa and Veles. Come.

Satan and the team go towards me and then smile at me.

Satan: Bringing along your friends eh?

Nuwa: I'll train Issei

Veles: I'll train Kiba. I'm good at swords you know?

Nuwa: No one cares

Veles just middle finger Nuwa. Nuwa, satan and I just laugh while the two is really nervous.

Kiba: How many days we will spent here?

Issei: Days?!

You: Ah no no. 6 hours will do in real time but here is maybe 6 days. The time here is really long . I also bring some foods if you might get hungry but for now let's rock n roll.

We started training Issei and Nuwa is really having a serious training also Kiba and Veles while me is meditating with Satan.

Timeskipppppppp

All of us panting because of the training. Well, a hellish training because 1000 push ups, sit ups, pull ups and 200 times running the whole forest. Sparring with your trainer is really hard ( if your fighting satan horrible) . I reach the 2nd Balance Breaker of Veles Sacred Gear and Balance Breaker of Nuwa's sacred gear while Satan's power I can now release 1/2 of his power. Kiba also reach his Balance Breaker and issei also. I look at the two and smile.

You: How's the training?

Issei: Are you always doing this?

You: Of course

Kiba: It's so tiring but worth it.

You: Good to know. I'll just go beside the river.

The two of them nod and I change my form into Rias form. Well, this is the power I get from Satan. I can change into any form I want now. I go towards to the two of them while Rias body is naked.

You (in rias form) : Hello Issei and Kiba

The two of them were shocked. Issei is now bleeding and Kiba is blushing. I change in my real form again.

You: HAHAHAHA isn't it amazing?

Issei: You damn bastard

Kiba: You're good. I see.

You: Hahaa let's go we need to go to Rias rest house again.

Issei: Can you multiple yourself? How about try it with different kinds of beautiful girls?

You: Maybe sometime. Hahaha

Issei sigh and glare at me. I just grin at him and then teleported on Rias rest house. We saw them eating dinner and they look at us.

Rias: How's the training guys?

Kiba: I already reach the balance breaker.

Issei: Me too! Me too!