Chapter 8: Tutor and Partner

Hi all, here the update ... 😻❤️🐳

Jingyu Pov

Today we will do a photo shoot in school. I had time to think if I still suitable for a high school uniform. My body is big, and my face is very mature. If it's Weizhou, it looks like he still suitable wear the high school uniform. Even though he's in college, but he's skinny and a little shorter than me. And he's also a little cute. Do not let him hear me call him cute, he will kick me with no mercy (mercilessly) hahaha. In the shower, I heard him singing. It seems he has forgotten his problem yesterday or is trying to be professional. I do not know, the important thing we can do shooting smoothly today.

Shortly after we finished breakfast, Vivie Jie picked up us and we went straight to the school where we were going to do the photo shoot. The school is big enough. But I do not like the schoolyard. Too big. I imagine having to run around the football field or on the track running. I need to admit I hate to do it. I like kinds of sports that can burn calories in place and no need me go around the football field. Do not think absurd things. What I mean is jiujitsu. I really like fighting in jiujitsu arena. There's no need for a big place to beat your opponent. Ah, I have not told you, right??? Besides being handsome, I am also a champion of jiujitsu. I want to be a jiujitsu athlete and defend my country in the world championship, but I also want to try out this entertainment world. Honestly, if I can do both and become successful, money from entertainment would be greater than jiujitsu. Right now, my main goal is money. For the sake of life comfort for my parents and grandparents. They have lived a simple life too long. Then I wanted to have a bar and villa on the side of the beach, and a dojo for my own jiujitsu school. Not to mention my dream to have a big motorbike and a luxury car. And to make it happen, I need a lot of money. So, I set aside my dream of becoming an athlete. Even if later I cannot become an athlete, I still can do it as my hobby.

Soon after we arrive at school, we immediately changed uniform. The first photo shoot is in the classroom. No problem, everything went well. And it seems like Weizhou's mood is much better than yesterday. He laughed very freely and sincerely, not a forced laugh. Then shoot moved to the football field. Chai Jie give us the advice to take off all out. Imagine it like you're being forced to studying at school, then the teacher gives you the freedom to play on this football field. And we really have fun here. We are like going back to school. All was nice. It turns out that while being happy like this, Weizhou is very nosy. He continues to tickle and disturb my concentration. When I'm upset, he'll run like a mouse deer, very fast. As I said, I hate running, so I never caught him. The crew laughing at me because of it, they give me nickname turtle (big body but slow-moving), who just likes to sit and hide in his shell. Hhhhhmmmm ... you will see, I will definitely take my revenge on that cute nosy kid, it's just about time.

Zhou-zhou Pov

Talking to Jingyu last night was really a relief. He's right, I need to be professional and give my beloved time to think about our relationship. Today I wake up with a fresher and a much better mood than yesterday. The plan today we will do a photo shoot in school, wearing high school uniform. I cannot wait. Though I had just taken off the uniform, it would have been nice, it will bring back old memories (nostalgia = a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations). And feel younger, even though I'm young hahaahahaha.

At the first, we do shooting in the classroom. It really reminds me of my glorious times. In the past, I was quite famous. Not just in school, but also in my city. Almost everyone knows our band "PROME". Although we play metal music, our members are handsome. Usually, the men admire us, the girls love us. Hhhmmm .... why do I become narcist like a Jingyu??? Never mind forget it. Back to the shooting. As I suspected, the photo shoot in the class went very smoothly. Wenwen and Dashu also do the shooting, though our portion is much more. Wenwen is very cheerful, he makes the atmosphere come alive and crowded. As for Dashu, he looks very cool. He's more silent, talking as necessary. And he talks more with Wenwen than us. And Jingyu, he really looks like a gangster. With his big body and a grim face, nobody but us spoke to him.