Chapter 41: Wenwen and Dashu's arrival

Hi all, here the update, happy reading to all of YuZhou lover. I'm kinda busy with my work at the office since it is a New Year, I need to close the book of 2018 and prepare 2019. So, I will do my best to update and for your information this FF still 9 chapters left and thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind .

Note:
- Italic is a Zhouzhou part
- Word or sentence in the asterisk *___* and Italic is an inner voice Jingyu or Zhouzhou
- Gēgē ; Brother ; 哥哥

😻❤️🐳

"Hello Wenwen".

"Hello, Weizhou Gege. Where are you?"

"I'm at the apartment".

"You have anything to do today, Ge?"

"No, why you ask?"

"I miss you, Ge. Let's meet. I will treat you because I just got an honorarium. I already invited Dashu".

"Ehhmmm ... Wen, how I explain it to you ..." Weizhou a little bit hesitant about what he is going to say to Wenwen

"What is wrong? Do you have an appointment or things to do, Ge?"

"No, I don't have an appointment. But ... now Jingyu is staying at my apartment."

"WHAT???!!! Jingyu??? Our Jingyu Gege? Guhai???".

"Yes, right, Jingyu who the one play Guhai. Why are you so shocked, Wen?"

"What kind of business made he did go to Beijing? Why did you stay in your apartment? Since when? Why didn't he let me and Dashu know?"

"You ask too many questions, Wen. He came this morning. Now he's sleeping".

"Sleep? Where did he sleep? Is the same bed with you again, Ge?"

"No. He sleeps in a guest room".

"Okay then, now I and Dashu will go straight to your apartment. We will meet there. Wait for us".

"Eh, wait for a second ..." .........

Tut ... tut ... tut ...... Wenwen has turned off his cell phone.

Oh Gosh, what should I do? It is impossible to forbid them from coming, later they will even think something happens between me and Jingyu. But if Jingyu later wakes up and sees them here, would he be angry???

Ah never mind, just let it happen. Jingyu would have been happy to meet them, Weizhou thought.

Ting ... Tong .......

Exactly at 6:30 a.m. the door of the Weizhou apartment rang. Jingyu is still in the guest bedroom, hasn't been out since this afternoon. And Weizhou also didn't dare knock, afraid to disturb Jingyu's rest. And sure enough, Wenwen and Dashu have stood in front of the apartment door, carrying several plastic bags.

"Wow, Ge. Your apartment is very good. Even though our film isn't showing, but you already have an apartment as big and as good as this. You must be really a rich kid, Ge ...".

"Don't talk about it, Wen. Come on and sit. By the way, what are you carrying? How come it seems like a lot?".

"Dinner, some snacks and of course, beer. We have to celebrate our meeting, Ge."

"You ..., little Wenwen ..."

"Where's Jingyu Gege, Ge?", Dashu finally spoke since he first entered Weizhou's apartment.

"It seems like he is still sleeping, Dashu. He is sleeping there (pointing at Jingyu's bedroom). I dare not wake him up, afraid he hasn't had enough rest".