Chapter 43: Bye Zhou ...

Hi all, here the update, happy reading to all of you, YuZhou lover. And as always, thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind .

😻❤️🐳

Note: italics - Weizhou part

Gēgē ; Brother ; 哥哥

Weizhou Pov.

"Eeehhmmmm Dashu huh ...... He ......"

I waited for Wenwen's answer anxiously. Afraid that it turns out that Dashu also realized it. The more people know, I will be more difficult to hide this feeling and my act.

"In my opinion, Dashu likes Jingyu Gege. Just like you, Ge".

"What????!!!!".

This time I can hold my voice so I will not make another a noise tonight. I just a little bit shock because I also feel that Dashu often looks at Jingyu with the same gaze as me. But now hearing from others, it still surprises me a bit.

"Just as I observed you and Jingyu Gege. I also observed Dashu. Actually, I intentionally observed you, but because I often met and saw your interactions, suddenly I became curious".

"Then, based on what you think Dashu likes Jingyu?"

"A lot. I'm sure you also noticed it, Ge. Several times I saw you looking at Dashu while Dashu is looking at Jingyu Gege. And you seemed to dislike what you saw at that time. And today, I saw it again"

"Huft Wen ... it seems like I really can't lie to you huh ???", I said desperately.

"Hehehehe ... I told you already. If all my expectations of you are correct, then there is a possibility that my guess at Jingyu Gege and Dashu is also right, Ge?"

I just nodded, because I didn't know what else to say.

"And I once asked directly on Dashu. Just like I asked you earlier."

"What? Then what is the answer?"

"He said, he only admired Jingyu Gege. He considered Jingyu Gege an older brother and role model. Well ya, just like that. You know Ge, I'm good at reading people's feelings and Dashu is good at denying his feelings. I use the same method as you, but he insists that he likes Jingyu Gege only because he admired him that's all no more no less."

"Maybe, indeed he only thinks of Jingyu like that, Wen. We are just too far away thinking about Dashu have feeling towards Jingyu," I replied.

"Ge, you're just trying to calm your own feelings. But take it easy, Ge. In my opinion, Jingyu Gege really thinks of us, me and Dashu, as his little brother no more and no less."

"How can you be sure?"

"My feeling and the results of my observations. You think, why was he so panic like that and then he wants to throw me away and wanted to sleep with you???

"I don't know, Wen. I'm so dizzy thinking all about this matter. Jingyu seems angry at me, but I don't know why. I also don't dare to ask".

"Okay then, Ge. We'd better sleep now. We'll see what will happen tomorrow."

"Hhhmmm ...".

Wenwen immediately fell asleep, shortly after lying down on my bed. But I can't close my eyes at all. All questions circled in my head. I want to ask so many questions and stated my feeling to Jingyu, but I am afraid of whatever answer I will receive. As I told Wenwen, everything is too complicated. I'm sure, my parents would prefer me to be a playboy who impregnates a woman than having a male lover. Especially from the Jingyu family. But if I hold this feeling any longer again, I can go crazy.