Chapter 49: Problem Solved

Hi all, here the update, happy reading to all of you, YuZhou lover. The last chapter will be updated at a Chinese Lunar New Year - February 5, 2018. And Thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind .

😻❤️🐳

Zhouzhou part is in italic style.

Jingyu Pov.

Ngggghhhhhh ... stretch after sleeping

Weizhou began to wake up and was still unaware of the situation nearby when Jingyu still held his hand tightly.

"Jjiinnggyyuu ......??? Ouch ... What the heck is this? How can am I dreaming of you???", Weizhou said while rubbing his eyes, thinking that he was dreaming meet Jingyu.

But when he tried to pull his hand from Jingyu's grasp, he began to get confused, why he couldn't let go. Especially when he feels the warmth that feels very real.

"Good evening, Zhouzhou ...", said Jingyu with his sweet smile.

Weizhou was still stupefied like a statue and did not believe what was in front of him.

"Zhou ... are you awake, right? Or are you delirious?", He asked, waving his hand, confused by Weizhou's attitude who just stared blankly at him.

"Jingyu ????", Weizhou asked.

"Yes, it's me. Or are you waiting for someone else, Zhou?", Jingyu inquired.

"Isn't this a dream ??", Weizhou asked to make sure.

"Of course not. Looks like you're thinking of me, Zhou. Until you think you're dreaming of me heheheehe... ??".

Weizhou immediately sat down and lean on his head on the bed board of his bed, immediately after pulling his hand from Jingyu's grasp.

It was clearly seen that Jinyu's face looks hurt when Weizhou pulling his hand back from Jingyu grasps. But Jingyu trying to hide away and not to protest because he felt that Weizhou had the right to treat him like this after everything he had done lately.

"Zhou ......"

"How did you come in? Where is Wenwen?", Weizhou asked with his flat face.

"A while ago Wenwen opened the door for me and lets me in and also he asked me to look after you when he went out. He said he had an urgent business to take care of".

"Why are you here?"

"I hear you're sick."

"Listen from who?"

"Dashu ......".

"Hmmfft ... I knew it".

"Zhou ......"

"Jingyu, thank you for visiting me. But I'm fine. Now, you better go. I want to rest," Weizhou said as he got up from his bed.

"Zhou, I want to talk!", Jingyu reflex's hand caught Weizhou's hand.

"There is nothing to talk about !!!" Weizhou replied, releasing his hands roughly.

"I'll keep talking!!! And you have to listen to me!!!".

"What is your right to force me, you have no right to do it???!!!"

"I promise, after I finish talking, I'll leave. And I won't leave before you hear everything I want to say!!!".

Weizhou knew, there was no point in him right now to "fighting" Jingyu's wishes this time. Because he wanted Jingyu to leave immediately, there was no choice for him but to listen to him.