Chapter 37: I will be waiting for you

Hey all, here I update again, happy reading to all of you, Yuzhou Lover and again thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind .

song: Elliott Yamin - Wait for you

😻❤️🐳

Weizhou Pov.

Right at 10:15 I woke up. Ryan and Peng were still asleep next to me. They couldn't bear to leave me alone in the apartment last night. I immediately turned on my cell phone. Besides the notes from some of my social media account, there was one text. From Jingyu.

My chest beat very fast. Between happy, anxiety, fear and mixed together various kinds of feelings suppress the niche of my breath. I immediately woke Ryan and Peng, because I didn't know what kind of message Jingyu sent. I need them to calm me down if the message will hurt me.

They sat around me, I handed my cell phone to Ryan, asking him to read it for me. A small smile appeared on Ryan's lips. Seeing me curious, he instead played his eyebrows and just give a little smile at Peng, then handed my cell phone to Peng. Then, both smiles teased me. Even though I don't know what it contains, it must be something good.

Sorry for messing up our plan.

I hope we can replace it on another day.

If you want, I'm going to Beijing.

No matter where, as long as there is you, that's enough.

I'm waiting for your answer

Happy new year, Zhouzhou ......

"Yeahhhh ...", they exclaimed when they finished reading the message from Jingyu.

Looks like my face is as red as boiled crabs. I immediately took the pillow and covered my face because I felt very embarrassed. They scramble to take a pillow from my face while laughing - laughing.

"You don't want to reply, Zhou?" Asked Peng.

"Do I need to reply?" Teased Ryan.

"No ... no ... you will definitely reply with a strange answer", I replied as I grabbed my cell phone.

"A strange answer? What do you mean?", Ryan asked.

"For example, ... please come to me now baby, my lover ...... hahahahaha ...", teased Peng.

"Oh ... enough with the joke!!! What do I have to answer him?", Weizhou asked anxiously.

I told you, I forgive you.

I understand my position, Jingyu.

If you want to go to Beijing, come.

I will be waiting for you

Happy New Year too, Yuyu ......

"Zhou ... what do you mean that you understand your position? Yuyu? Since when did you call him Yuyu ??", Ryan asked after reading the reply to my text.

"Huh???" I asked, confused.

Ryan showed the words printed on my cell phone. I feel blood drop into my ankles.

"What!!!!!! Ryan!!!!!! Why did I write those words ???!!!!!!", I reflexively shouted in panic.

"Well, where do I know? You wrote the answer by yourself, why ask me???", Ryan answered.

"Ouch!!! Oops!!! How is this??????", my panic mode was immediately active.

But the two creatures in front of me were laughing at me and never stop teasing me.