3

The chatters of female students reverberated in the long raven-haired girl's ears

Aria is crouch down on top of the Moon Dormitory gates watching the crazy fangirls squealing over the Night Class. She watches Yuki struggle with them. The petite girl told them that it's past curfew and needed to head back to their respective rooms. The Day class girls argued with her thinking she is abusing her position as Prefects to get close to the Night Class.

Yuki denies this and tries to hold them back as they push to get closer to the gates.

Aria's eyes twitched in irritation. She'll help Yuki soon. Right now she wanted to watch and see if she can make it on time. She rested her elbow on her knee resting her chin on her hands. It pretty much annoys her to hear them do this every day. The constant squealing, not following curfew hours after classes are done and over, catching them outside taking photos of the Night Class students.

How troublesome...

Behind the Moon gates, the Night Class can sense the murderous aura the raven hair prefect was giving off. Even they were becoming uncomfortable. To think a girl like that can be that scary.

"Oh, dear..." Ichijou says as he smiles nervously, "Aria is irritated."

"Wa!" exclaims Aido, looking at her warily, "I didn't think she was would this scary."

Aria fully stands up and jumps down to help Yuki. She stands behind Yuki, glaring the day girls as they behave and are in a file line as the gates open. Yuki looked depressed that she didn't kept them in line on time for class changes. Yuki glance over her shoulder to notice Aria and the Night class there. She sweatdrops and moves to hold the girls back. Aido - the ever so happy vampire - wave to all his fans and greeted them, which cause them to squeal.

"Hi~! How are you pretty ladies doing today?" Aido greets them as he waves enthusiastically to his fans. The girls 'kyaas' loudly pushing Yuki to the ground. Aria saw this is and to come over, but Kaname got there first.

"Are you okay?" Kaname asks gently, "They're always s difficult to manage."

"Kaname-senpai!" Yuki spluttered a light blush cover her cheeks seeing her crush before her. She felt the stares of the day class girls behind her.

She quickly stood up. "Yes!...I'm fine!"

Aria sighs heavily at Yuki's flustered state. The raven hair prefect gazes over her shoulder to see if the day students are behaving which they are. She turns her head back in front of her. Kaname is now standing up to his full height after he chuckles at Yuki's quick response.

Kaname chuckle. "You're always s formal with me. It really makes me sad."

"Oh...I didn't mean..." Yuki stutters her hand waving in front of her, "It's because you saved my life!"