4

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day...

The awful holiday that Aria dreaded.

To have to hear more 'kya', 'kya' of the idiots squealing their heads off. How do they still have their voices from squealing so much?

Earlier in the morning, Aria and Yuki had to try to get the Day class girl back to class since it was too early for the event to be happening. It escalated when one of them try to climb over the wall. She nearly fell, but Zero caught her. They will never learn.

Aria is half listening in class and is doing her best to pay attention to what is in front of her. The scent of chocolates and other sweets waft into Aria's nose. She is getting sick of the smell of chocolate. She did her best to hide her face to escape the smell. Her head is done with her arms around it to hide, but the smell still dances to her nose.

"Ah~! One more class to go." Yuki announces stretching her arms happy that classes are almost done.

"Everyone looks excited," Yuri commented.

"Yori, you don't have any chocolates to give?" Yuki asks noticing the absence of the said particular sweet.

Yori sighs. "Not particularly."

"What about the Night class?"

"I...would prefer someone from the Day class," Yori answered. She asks Yuki the same question. Yuki was going to interject, but Yori spoke before she could.

"I can see the ribbon." Yori pointed out.

"Um...I bought this one... It's not homemade compared to the others here who made chocolates. The homemade ones didn't turn out correctly. So this one isn't special," Yuki said embarrassingly, blush on her cheeks as her gaze is away from her best friend.

"Mm," Yori hums, "What about Aria? I didn't see any sweets on her."

"Ah, now that I think about it...," Yuki trailed off moving her head to the girl beside her. She sees that her sister has her head down.

"Uh, Aria?" Yuki calls for her.

Aria lifts her head off her arms and blinks trying to process everything happening around her. You can see the cogs moving inside Aria's head.

"What is it?" Aria asks sighing finally remembering what is happening.

"Are you all right?" Yuri asks.

"Yeah," Aria replied, "Just tired..."

Yuki asks her sister, "Do you have someone to give for Valentine's da-..."

"No." Aria immediately answers her sister, "There isn't anyone."

"Oh..."

Aria lay her head down on the desk looking bored and sleepy. Her eyes don't focus on anything just stared blankly in front of her. But she snaps out of it when she felt someone glaring at them from behind.