5

Luminous is in town to meet up with his cousin as he left early

Luminous is in town to meet up with his cousin as he left early. Leon, his cousin and uncle's son, send him a text that there was a feral located in the abandoned part of town. He informs the retired vampire hunter where he will be. Kaien agreed to past the message if Aria asks.

He hurries to where Leon is located. Luminous see his cousin's famous red hair that fades a bit at the edge, close by an alley and start to jog over to him. Leon turns to his right to see him jog up. He put his phone away in his pocket after sending the last message to his father. The redhead waves to his cousin, who stop an arm's length away.

"I got here as soon as I could. What's the situation with them now?" Luminous ask.

Leon nods into the alley. "Their scent leads down here. I chase them to where no one saw them. I inform dad about it."

"Well, we better chase after them. I don't want humans, hunters, or the council knowing of this yet," Luminous finish heading into the alley with his cousin following behind.

Leon asks as they chase their targets. "How should we lore them? We don't have any plan to find their location."

Luminous was thinking of a solution when he smell blood coming from the surrounding area. Leon and he stop as they look around to locate the smell is coming from.

A shrill scream echo the empty area. They turn towards the direction the scream came from. The scream came from an area further in. They can hear shoes clacking and along with water. They knew where that is and without speaking or looking at each other, they ran immediately there.

💮

Aria flops down onto her bed, tired physically and mentally. She's going to patrol with Zero soon since Yuki will be in her extra classes and will be late. She just wasn't expecting to see Kaname and Ruka as they were leaving! A headache is forming remembering what transpired earlier. Kaname always - given a chance - to rile up Zero.

It's just childish of him to do that. She swears that he is like a child or has some sort of vendetta against him. Sighing, she decides to nap a bit before patrolling. Maybe when Luminous gets back, she can rant to him about Kaname.

💮

Luminous got back in time before the class change happen. He went to the guest room to wash up and change clothing. His clothes are covered in blood and dirt from his 'errand'. He made it back to the guest room, he grabbed some of his clothes from the closet. He grabs a white shirt, comfortable slacks, and boxers as he went to shower.

After showering, he came out feeling refreshed. He put on his shoes and dried his hair before heading for Kaien's office. The school building is still occupied with students, coming in and out of classes. He can hear whispers from the students - mostly the female - surprise to see him again. He ignores them as he continues his way to the office.