Prologue

It was always exciting at the (L/N) residence. Memories were made. Mistakes were forgotten. And over-all it was always just the normal family you'd imagine for.

That was until an attack came and the family was scattered. The mother died along side the father. The kids were taken to who knows where and blood was spilt everywhere. Luckily, (Y/N) was able to sneak out, away from the Grim reaper's grasp. She was scared. Scared to look back at her lost family. But she kept going. Her sins crawling down her back every step she takes.

It wasn't until hours later, (Y/N) found herself lost in the streets. She was broken, not able to see the last of the family's faces. She felt as if the world had given up on her. And there she sit herself upon the sidewalk, crying her eyes out. How pathetic isn't it?

As if the world has given her a chance, a hand came in front of her in her crying state. She looked up to see a green hooded boy. Same age as her. Reach his hand out.

It didn't take (Y/N) long enough to take the little boy's hand. He pulled her up and the boy's parents came running up to the both of them. The boy was introduced as Edd.

And that is where her whole life changed. Ever since then the family accepted her. She's like their part of their life. But certain doubts came down. Her childhood memory creeping her everyday, even nightmares replaying that moment.

She is currently at the age of 20 and so is Edd. Some boys joined the both of them, which was Tom, and Matt, and Tord. Same age.

They all hung out and get along well with each other. But Tord, stood out to (Y/N) the most.

She didn't know it, but she had a thing for him. His carefree personality and how unique he is out of the five, really got to her.

He eventually said he needed to get out to the "Big City". And now that he left. It's only the four of them. But they still had adventures and even met "Zanta Claws".

(Y/N) looks at them like they were her family. Her relationship with them is like a brother and sister bond.

Her memory still lingers to this day. And as Tord came back to the bunch. Things started happening..

(And there ya have it. Owo my writing sux I know lol)