Chapter 1: Rumors

"Morning" Candice greets as she enters to the restaurant "Morning" I greet back as I work on today's specials for breakfast "How is the guy standing in the entrance?" Candice asks "A security guard Alan sent to keep me accompanied" I answer "Why?" she asks "Beats me, I simply  know that since Alan's ex sister paid me a visit yesterday in the evening, Alan has been very worried about my safety, so to give him a peace of mind, he asked me to allow him to send a guard to follow me around all day, I agreed" I answer "Huh, perhaps has to do with the fact that Vanessa has publicly blamed you for her break-up with Alan" Candice says and I look at her "Read it" she says as she hands me her phone.

Vanessa Wise accuses Alan Hamilton's best friend as the reason why Alanessa ended.

by: Jessica Knight 

For : Sunny Day Newspaper

2 days ago, Alan Hamilton returned to the land of his birth, but something seems to be missing. Here is a hint, it is not a something, but a someone. You guessed it? Exactly, Alan Hamilton arrived to his hometown without his fiancee, award winning actress Vanessa Wise. Which made us wonder, has the famous couple Alanessa call it quits? The answer, yes. We questioned Mr. Hamilton about the whereabouts of his fiancee, to which he replied:

"You will not see Vanessa and I together anymore, because after a year of engagement and almost getting married, Vanessa has decided to call off the engagement and terminate our relationship, the reason is irrational and I rather not share it with the media"

We do not believe everything we are told, so we reached out to Vanessa Wise's manager. We did not got an immediate response, but yesterday we received an exclusive email with the statement of Miss Wise towards the statement made by Mr. Hamilton, and we quote:

"Alan  is not been completely honest. I will admit I did called the wedding off 3 days before it happened, I will even admit I was the one who ended the relationship, but I want Alan to admit the reason why I did it. I will give you a hint, I called off my engagement with Alan, because he had been having an affair with the woman he says is his best friend, Robin Walters."

Apparently, Robin has been a naughty girl, and we will get all the juicy details.

"I can not believe the evil witch" I say "You need to clear this, you need to clear it now, this bad press for the restaurant" Candice says "I know, but what am I going to do? Vanessa is loved by everybody, as we speak I am sure all her fans, all the Alanessa fans must be preparing all their weapons to destroy me, I do not have the kind of fame Alan and Vanessa have, I do not have the same fan base Vanessa has, so there is nothing way I can fight her and win" I say as I sigh "Either I sue her for defamation or I'll have to allow Alan to deal with this matter" I say as I hand her back her phone "Allowing Alan deal with this situation will be bad and you know it" Candice says "I will talk to him about it" I say "Okay, I am going to flip the sign" Candice says and I nod.

I sigh as I enter to the sunny side web page and fetch the link to the Alenssa calls it quits, open the message app.

--Have you read this? ---> www.sunnynews.com/alanessacallsitquits I hope the partnering up offer is still on table, because I do not have the power, neither the energy to fight her, to fight against the world-- 

--Have you read this? ---> Alan Hamilton sues Vanessa Wise for defamation--

--Is this a wise decision?--