O N E

Harry’s POV

“Thanks mate, I think I should go, it’s getting really late.” I laughed after a joke he made about the accountant, just being the “Robert” himself; he’s my co-worker.

“Come one man, live a little!” he reply.

“I’ve taken 3 shots, and that’s not living a little? Man, I think you’re really sober.” I say sarcastically. “But really man I really need to go, see you on Monday.” I pat his back and don’t wait until he answered and went out of the bar.

It’s 2 am in the morning, and I’m a bit tipsy from the drinks I had earlier. But I don’t really want to go home; you know I’m kind of bored. When something catches my eye, from the edge of my sight, I saw a brunette on her bicycle, it’s Skye. What is she doing out here? Doing it without thinking, I follow her using my car. She used to go this way every single day last year, from the way she’s going, I’m assuming that she’s going to his dad’s grave. Her hair blown out from the wind, she’s gorgeous. I followed her until she stops, in front of our only town’s graveyard. I park my car further of her bike, just to make sure she doesn’t see me. She then got inside and all I could do is watch her from afar.

She sit on the ground and started talking to herself like she always did. All I hear was mumbles. God, even from far away I still could just imagine her being on top of me. Where is my mind going? “It’s 2 am in a graveyard and all you’re thinking of having her moaning on top of you, what are you thinking buddy?” my subconscious whispered to me. My mind wonder further than my imagination could reach, all I could do is think about her being mine. I know she isn’t happy living with her mother, she could actually be mine, in one swoop of an action tonight.

I watched her intently for quite a long time, she’s still talking to herself, until then I walked out of my car and would like to look at her more clearly. I walk towards her, she haven’t notice me at all. Good. I’m now walking towards her. Suddenly she stand up and turns around. Shit! She saw me, I run away, and back to my car. This is not what I expected. Shit. Shit. Shit. I smack the steering wheel, then drive back home. 

I arrive home as quickly as possible, as I run my hand through my hair. I put the key to the entrance, and literally burst my door open and found anything in front of me and slam them on the wall. How can I be so careless in front of Skye. I hope she still don’t know anything about me. Deciding to calm myself down and take my album photos and sit back down back to my couch, my muscles tends to relax itself looking at her pure, innocent pictures. Why oh why, is she living in this horrendous life, suffering

while she can be with me, happy; free

I decide to take action as soon as I can. I look at the title of the book, “Skye Ariadne Jones, August 2002, New York City.” I read it and looking at the pictures makes me heart fill with joy. As I go through the pictures my mind wonders itself as I’m drawn by the alcohol and drowsiness.

The Next Day

Skye’s POV

To my relief yesterday’s silhouette of a man wasn’t approaching me, probably just a drunk man passing by, whatever.It’s Saturday. Mom asked me to go grocery shopping. Yes, cause our milk and butter ran out yesterday. I pull out my bicycle from our garage and ride it out to the nearest Walmart. I arrive in no time and hop out my bicycle. I strolled to the aisle with dairy products. There is no one here. Good. I don’t like the attention or someone around me. Yes you guessed it, social freak, due to bullying.