F O U R

Harry’s POV

I knock her front door, three times and hear footsteps coming down to open the door. It’s Amber, Skye’s mom, that opens the door. 

“Good Afternoon, Mrs. Hughes. I’m Nate, Skye’s friend,” I smile that will prominently show my dimples and teeth, “you look beautiful today.” I compliment her, just to make her cheeks fire up. Her hair is originally brown, but she dyed it so it has become reddish-brown. Her eyes reminds me of Skye. I hope she does not notice me as the “window fixer”, cause this plan will be screwed up. “Can I bring Skye for a walk around?” I grin, to make sure she does not suspect anything mysterious.

“Oh, sure Nate. Thank you so much. I’ll call her down.” She smiles. I tightly hold my bouquet of white daisies, presenting Skye her innocence through the white colour. But it won’t last long, until she will be me and we will do everything my way. I tried my best to do my “most likely to fail American accent”, but she buys it. Guess practicing my “American accent” works. I wait on her door, I do not feel nervous, not scared of anything. I mostly feel this way, numb, lifeless. However this feeling will change forever. “This is going to work. You have this plan this since a long time ago.” My mind giving me some optimism. I wait on her porch until I hear several footsteps down to the first floor. My head turn in a snap and hear the steps gets even closer; I stand and clean my behind so my black jeans will not look unpleasant. 

She walk out smiling, while tucking her hair back to her hair. I will do that for her when she’s mine, she doesn’t need to do everything herself, she will have me. God, she’s flawless. She is still looking at her mom blushing, I don’t know why, but when her head turns to me, her face expression falls. She seems confuse, well she needs to be, cause all her mum know is that I’m Nate. I hand Skye the bouquet of flower and she just stare at it.

“Skye, be polite.” Her mum remarks. Just then she takes my bouquet. She still stay silent. Her face in a complete straight expression.

“We’ll be going now Mrs. Hughes, thank you.” I smile and grab hold of Skye’s arm, since she was dead standing. She hasn’t refuse of my hold, but in her head, I know, she’s debating to tell her mum that I’m not her friend “Nate”, or a mother fucking creep. I grab her hold her hand tightly, and walk over to my car, while she takes her glance back at her mother. I hope she doesn’t make a stupid move, like screaming, luckily she didn’t, or I have to do it another way. I open my passenger door for her and to my surprise, she gets in. 

After she’s in, I get in to my driver’s seat as fast as possible before she changes her mind and got back to her house. I am probably the luckiest man this moment because she isn’t doing anything suspicious to make her mum feel uncomfortable having me with her daughter. 

“Thank you for not doing anything stupid or denying anything I did before,” I tug my left lips upwards. She’s wearing her knee-length, yellow and black, floral dress, just beautiful. She looks at me and still quiet. She doesn’t look scared nor intimidated. She just stares at my face, to examine me? I start the engine, as it roars to life and drive. When I look at her, she’s still looking. Her mouth is still shut.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask as I look at her and turn back to the road.