F I V E

HI! So I'm not going to update twice for today, but I'm going to make one whole long chapter. So please don't be mad. I love you.

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye’s POV

He then converse his gaze, to my hair and bring his hand up to swipe my hair aside. My stomach churns from the contact of his skin against mine. How can he change his mood from the angry asshole to this nice and caring man.

“So beautiful, precious, delicate,” He’s just trying to make you feel happy Skye, don’t mind him. “Innocent, pure and seductive.” What? I’m not seductive at all. The one in here that is seductive is you. He reaches for my back and pull me to him. God, this isn’t going to be good.

-

He attacks my neck with those, small pecks, which ascend the butterflies, to a attack every side of my stomach. His lips is so tender against my skin. The green eyed man starts moving his way back down to the back of my neck. The feeling of urge of pushing him is in my head. But I can’t. He starts nipping the skin, which is really uncomfortably arousing. Oh my god! What am I doing? I should not be quiet. How old is he? I don’t even know his name? This is so wrong. This needs to stop!

“Please,” I mutter. I can’t make the words spill; I can’t move I’m paralyzed. I try my best to make my voice work. My eyes flutter, from the pleasure that kicks in.  

“Stop what, baby?” The pet name makes my goosebumps rise, again. I am speechless with this man, but I won’t stop rejecting the kisses. 

“This,” I mumble, but still able to make him hear me. 

I push his shoulder away, it does not even budge. His muscles are prominent when you touch it. It’s like pushing a rock. He’s a stranger. He should not be doing this to you. Refuse him! My subconscious tells me that this isn’t going to be right if you don’t stop him. I kick his legs, for all that matter is. He still doesn’t budge.The curls gives me sensations on my jawline, that I can’t avoid; it’s just too much. He bite the skin even harder, as to make a promise that it will leave a mark there.

All I can do now is, I know is cliché. Kick his manhood. I know this is not a nice move. But what more can I do. There’s no one out there on the road. He finally stop this sensual interaction. Which I’m really thankful of. I shouldn’t waste any minute of this freedom. I set my legs to the limit and run out of the alleyway. I know this part of the neighbourhood, it’s not really that far from my house. But that is not what I’m worried about right now. It’s about the man who is probably 5 metres away from my behind. I do not dare to turn my head around. But I feel the presence on my back, they burn, like a gaze trying to penetrate a hole through it. Finally, there are sound of footsteps which worries me even more. The man doesn’t make any noises though. My legs won’t stop until I arrive at my house. This is the most running I’ve ever done in a year, I’m not an athletic, at all. 

I collected all my energy as I make a right turn to see a zebra cross. The traffic light is on yellow. My heart is pounding. The pressure is on my feet. It’s either now, or you’ll get caught Skye. Go! My subconscious leads my leg upon the concrete as I arrive at the other end, and  the cars zoom. I am really lucky.