2-Im sorry

third person pov

Tae woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. He got up tiredly really not ready for practices. He also had hwarang to film soon.

He went down stairs to see his members eating. "hi tae" Jung kook exclaimed. He ran out of his chair to hug Taehyung. 

Tae was hesitant to hug back but before the members notice his uncomfortable state he hugged him back. Jung kook gave him his famous bunny smile. He gave him back a small smile.

 As he sat down everyone gave Taehyung smiles and saying 'morning', except Yoongi who only grunted. We talked about our up coming tour. They were excited because fans were supportive but nervous because they heard that some haters were going to be there from tweets that they've received. A lot of haters have been contacting Taehyung saying they will harm him, but he took it as a joke.

After breakfast they get ready for practice. Taehyung wears a black sweater and ripped jeans, with converse. He looked at himself in the mirror. Taehyung feels disgusting in his body. He can see so much fat, his jawline is barely there. He feels worthless, ugly, waste of space. two ways to describe him ew, disgusting . "Tae you good, you haven't been out of the bathroom for 15 minutes" jin says."I'm fine." Tae replies as strong as he can. Tae sounded fine. It becomes habit to sound fine if you do it all the time.

As they were driving to practice Taehyung was listening to stigma thinking about a lot. Like his grandma and how she was doing. He missed her so much.

All of a sudden the car stops and everyone gets out. Thats Tae's cue that he needs to go to practice. 

2 hours later...

In practice Taehyung was getting scolded a bunch by hoseok cause he can't get steps right.

"You can do better on your turns, and step to the right not the left on the last part cause you can't see jungkook." he says sternly.

Taehyung nodded with his head down, trying not to cry. 

The music starts again. But he misses his steps as he dances.

He does it as best but his feet keep on going somewhere else like they have a mind of their own.

Hosoek sighs deeply" Your not turning fast enough, remember YOUR LEFT" he exclaims with anger.

Everyone was wide eyed with Hoseok's out burst.

He sighs for the hundredth time" stay for at least 4 hours until you get it right because everytime YOU mess up we have to start over." Taehyung glances at everyone seeing how tired and sweaty they are. He looks up at Hoseok and says"I will practice hard for all of you" Hosoek glares instead of his heart warming smile and says "yeah yeah lets go guys" the members look at Tae and give him slight glares.

Taehyung sighs as tears roll down his face.

Tae mumbles a "sorry" starting the music.

******************************************

:') sorry.

I really want feed back and comments so i can make it a good book for you guys to read.

bye saranghae <3