6- Selfish

Third person pov.

'Why would hyung lie to me' Taehyung thought. Then a whole bunch of scenarios came into his mind, like maybe hyung doesn't him love or maybe he's trying to distant himself from Taehyung or, Tae thought 'maybe just maybe Jin hyung got confused like he thought the attic was the cabinet something thats high up in there dorm. '

Taehyung settled in his mind that his hyung did not lie, he meant probably a cabinet or something like that.

With that in his mind he feels content. He closed his eyes to get ready to sleep but then heard "Everyone lets go to practice.. Jin hyung says be ready in five minutes", the voice that sounded like namjoon called out.

Taehyung groans, he really wanted to sleep but whatever. 

He got up to get ready. Tae wore a black sweater and black sweatpants with converse.

Taehyung put on a little foundation and eyeliner to compliment his eyes.

He looked at the clock and his eyes widen its like thirty seconds after five minutes.

He ran out of his room and ran to the living to see his members looking impatient and slightly mad. They all glared at Tae in slight anger and annoyance. "I said five minutes not 6. Would if something really bad happened but you take you precious time. Don't be selfish Taehyung" Namjoon said while looking at taehyung up and down. "hey hey no need to fight lets get to practice " Jin says while patting Namjoon's back leading him to the door. Taehyung felt weak at that moment he felt like he was burdening everyone in bangtan. He wanted to change, he wanted to be like people expected him to be. He clenches his jaw due to stress. he wants to sob but he will be strong for BTS.  After the fight between V and Rm the member's leave to go to practice.

     ++++++++++++++Practice+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Can you do anything right, its not that hard to keep your arm straight and your legs locked.  You look weak" Hoseok said strictly. Taehyung didn't know what the problem was, he was doing it like every one else. " I was doing it like everyone else" Taehyung mumbled but everyone heard. "Are you saying that you are doing it like everyone. Oh well sorry to break it down for you but you look bad comparing yourself to everyone, even rm and jin are getting it right." Jimin says stepping in to the argument. 

All the members look at taehyung like piece of trash that no one will bother picking up or even looking at (if that even makes sense lol) Taehyung felt useless. " sorry, ill try not to disappoint"

"Sorry but you already kinda disappointed us all we thought you had more potential but I guess not" Jungkook says with a sigh. " Lets just try it again.... Taehyung remember you need to try to look stronger" Jin says.

Taehyung nods.

They start the music and taehyung puts all his might into it. He did look stronger... He looked amazing but the members weren't going to say anything. They honestly don't know why they are treating him like this they just feel like he's lacking, and they know they are taking it too far but they feel really angry at him for some reason.

" You did better, but you still look like crap" Hoseok says with a blank face.

Taehyung smiled to himself thinking that he progressed a little.

" Okay practice is over good job everyone.....Except you Taehyung" Hoseok says but the last part murmurs but Tae still heard it. He frowned but he also felt happy that he did better at least.

' Maybe i am a little selfish i lack a lot and i don't try that hard like the members do' Taeyung thought while frowning. Even though he's been practicing all this week and last week he feels he could do better. 'I can do better'.

************************************************************

Hello fellow armies.

I updated it..... Its not really that good but i felt like writing and i finished it.

So yeah i hope enjoyed reading my story. Saranghae <3