5- Lies

Third person pov.

Hoseok and Taehyung got back to the dorm.

When they walked in, just  like they expected everything was quiet and they assumed everyone was asleep.

They went into their shared room and slept.

 ' No goodnight from Hobi?' He questions in his thoughts.

Hoseok always says goodnight. 

*****************************************************************************************

Tae woke up with a slight headache do to over working himself the other day, he squints his eyes while the sun flashes through the curtain. His body aches from dancing too much. 

But his thoughts on his exhaustion are suddenly distracted by the smell of something that smells good.

As he sat up, he smelt something like waffles. It takes him a second to fully realize the smell. He jumped up excitedly cause he loved his waffles.

He gets up from his bed and runs excitedly to the kitchen.

He walks in too see the members happily chatting with each other.......without him.

Taehyung slightly frowns from the lack of attention from the members.

Jung kook is talking to Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon are laughing at some joke, and Yoongi is just drinking coffee with a newspaper.

Of course Jin is cooking.

None of the members said good morning nor did they even recognized his presence.

 As Taehyung walks to the table he notices that his chair is gone.

 "Jin hyung do you know where my chair is ?" Taehyung questions.

Jin turns around from what he was doing and looked back at Taehyung.

Jin nervously laughs while scratching the back of his neck.

 " Namjoon used it to get something from the attic, you know how clumsy and destructive he is. I actually had to replace the lamp 20 times haha, but long story short he broke it sorry" Jin replies.

 " Also I forgot to make breakfast for you sorry Tae Tae" Jin says with a hint of sadness.

 " Its ok hyung, I'm not hungry anyways" Tae replies.

Tae sighs sadly, he really was hungry but he doesn't want Jin hyung to cook him food if he is done making breakfast. 'plus jin needs food, I eat too much anyways' Tae thought.

even though he didn't eat that much yesterday, he feels his hyung deserves to eat more than him.

Tae still feels tired so he might as well sleep before practicing again.

He walks to his room and lies on his bed, while he thinks looking at the ceiling.

Suddenly he remember his conversation with Jin hyung, he furrows his eyes while thinking 'wait we don't have an attic'.

***********************************************************************************************

    :') hello I updated.......

I tried to make this a good chapter.... but i don't know anymore.

Thank you for reading fellow armys. :))))))

  I have question...... Who's your bias in BTS ?