4 - Thankful

Tae woke up not on the floor but the couch. 

Tae was confused, like what happened, where was he.?

 'Wait wasn't  I in the middle of the room, I was also standing...Then I, what did I..what' Taehyung thought while he furrows his eyes in confusion.

Tae mind stopped thinking when he felt something looking at him.

He looked to the right to see Hoseok with a water bottle in the door way.

Hoseok started to walk towards Taehyung.

Tae sat up looking at hoseok a little surprised to see his hyung right in front of him.

'Shouldn't he be in the dorms' Taehyung thought.

 "What happened ?" Tae asked. 

Hoseok sighed, giving the water bottle to Tae. Taehyung gladly excepted.

 "Well you stayed longer to practice because you kept making mistakes in practice" Hoseok replied with a calm but stern voice.

Tae stared at the ceiling thinking back. But then remembered what happened.

He frowns while remembering  the memories.

 "Im so sorry I'll-" Tae tries to say but gets interrupted by Hoseok "Its ok no need to be sorry we were too hard on you" Hoseok smiled sadly.

 "I remember being in the middle of the room how did i get to the couch" Tae asks

 "I'll tell you what happened " Hoseok replies.

* 1 hour ago***************************************

Hoseok's pov

I worried that  I was too hard on him.

Maybe I should have not been like that, its been  more then 5 hours and he's not home. Im worried.

I got out of bed and put on some clothes.

I quietly walk out of the dorm. I run to the practice.

I run as fast as I can to our practice room. I gasp at the sight of Tae on the floor.

I shouldn't have made him stay, he puts too much effort in everything.

I walk towards him, picking him up bridal style. I walk and set him on the couch.

I just take a second to look at his features. His doe eyes are so cute and his skin shines, his red hair compliments his beautiful skin. All together he looks perfect while sleeping. His lips look really kissable.

I sigh, while pushing away the thought of kissing him.

I stand up to get some water some for Tae.

When I get back I see Taehyung awake looking confused, but then looks at me.

******now*****************

Third person pov.

 "Thats what happened"

Of course Hoseok didn't explain the part about admiring  taehyung while sleeping.

Taehyung smiles at Hoseok  "Thank you for coming" Tae says. Hoseok sighs "Im sorry I shouldn't have made you stay" Hoseok replies.

Tae hums in response. 'Im just a burden' Taehyung thought.

God he felt horrible. Hoseok had run from the dorm to the practice just to see him.

" Tae how about we go back to the dorm and get some sleep" Taehyung nodded.  Then he took Tae's hand, and led him out of the the room.

Tae was so thankful for Hoseok. He smiled to himself thinking what he did to deserve this.

***********************************************************************************

Im sorry i haven't updated. I was busy with school and stuff. 

Also a lil cringe but whatever lol.

Already a lot reads I'm so happy thank you.

This chapter isn't the best but i tried.

Thank you for reading.

Saranghae <3