3- Trying

Third person pov

Tae was barely able to breath. He was sweaty. He couldn't focus on dancing when his head was spinning.

Its been hours of non stop dancing. Taehyung kept making mistakes and it frustrates him.

His mind is not focused and his anxiety is kicking in.

He doesn't want to disappoint Bangtan. The way he felt hours ago, he didn't want to feel it again.

He feels as though maybe he won't make it as a kpop artist. He needs to be talented but he doesn't have talent.

The anger is consuming his mind when thinks about how he's been lacking.

Remembering the members faces of disappointment 

He grabs his hair in frustration, yelling at himself for being useless.

He digs his nails deep in his skin making marks thinking about being a burden.

He knows that the members are upset.

It eats him alive to see them all working hard while he's not putting enough effort.

His heart feels bitter and cold at the thought of them turning their backs on him.

Tae walks groggily to the middle of the room and starts the song over again.

But before he starts to dance he see's black overcoming his vision.

Meanwhile at the dorm+++++++++++++

Jung kook and jin are a bit worried.

They have the closest relationship with Tae.

They know a lot about him..... But not his past.

"Is Tae Tae hyung gonna be ok" Jung kook says worriedly.

Jin pats him to reassure the maknae. Maybe they were overly hard on him.

'Tae will come back soon' jin thought.

On that thought he walks up into his room and sleeps.

********************************************************************

Hello people thank you for reading. 

I appreciate that your taking your time to read my book.

Saranghae <3