Prologue

I was the beloved daughter, and the only child, of tycoon Roger Williams. I've actually led probably one of the most comfortable lives compared to other 21-year-olds out there. Not to boast, but I am proud to say that not only do I have caring parents who love me so, I also have been getting good grades, and now where am I? - In Harvard University studying my medical course.

My parents, they are the dearest to me, oh how could I ever live without them! No, I'm not saying I'm not independent and I rely on my parents for everything but I love them so!

My mother plays the piano, and she played to me every day. She was the one who made me fall in love with Beethoven's amazing music pieces. She taught me how to love music. She taught me how to appreciate music. She taught me how to learn music. I learnt guitar instead of the piano though. I felt that the guitar suited me better; actually it's more of me wanting to be different.

Now to my father, he is the most caring man I've ever met! My mother liked to say he sort of spoilt me, which I think it's true - I'm the kind who's picky about food and won't eat anything that isn't nice! In addition, I wouldn't even dare to wear something that looks utterly hideous. If you're thinking that I'm the kind of person who avoids people in torn, dirty and tattered clothing, don't judge me just yet. I'm planning to run a charity drive for the poor and disabled after I'm done with university. I think it's a really meaningful thing to do, and moreover, I have a chance to contribute to society. It's not a bad thing after all is it?

Speaking of which, my childhood ambition is also contributing to society - being a doctor. What joy! - Such a meaningful job and at the same time, such a wonderful dream.

My life was so close to perfect, at least that's what I thought, until fate dragged me on a rollercoaster ride through love and life.

__________________________________________________________________________

So how's this one?

I know it's kind of boring but the best has yet to come so stay tuned! :)

Vote, comment and maybe fan? ^^

xoxoxo