Adventure Awaits

Lucy's Pov

I watch as Levi stares at the big lacrima on Christina. He still wears his usual bored expression. I find it surprising, as this might be pretty shocking to him.

He was the first one to board the ship, he must really want to save the people in the walls.

"What is this nice parfume?" Ichiya says in his creepy way. This is going to be a long ride home.

He makes the mistake of smelling Levi and his bored face turns into one of disgust.

"Get away from me," he actually flinches away.

"I have never smelled a more pleasant mans parfume as you," ichiya spins, "boys, make sure our guest feels at home here. Sniff sniff!"

Levi does what anyone would do, he kicks him in the face, sending him to the floor.

"Meeeeeeennnn!!"

"I told you to stay away, you shitty creep," thats Levi for you, he holds nothing back.

The Trimens, Hikiki, Eve, and Ren run over to Levi.

"Tch..."

"What is your name sir?" Hibiki asks.

"Levi. Now go away."

Eve grabs Levi's hands, "Apparently, sir ichiya has come to like you so we must too. Levi is such a nice name, fitting for someone so strong."

Ah! They're doomed! I should save Levi and them before anything bad happens.

"Do you like tea? I don't want to serve you any but, i would if you asked me to," Ren says nonchalant.

He takes his hands out of Eve's, "tea sounds good. Got any black tea?"

Hibiki leads him to a couch, having him sit, "we will bring that to you right away!"

Hibiki is back in a second. How did he make tea so fast! He pours Levi a cup.

"Here you go, may the taste dance on your tongue and make you feel warm."

Creepy! Why am i just watching this?! I need to break it up. I can't have Levi beat them up because they control Christina and I can't let Levi go through this.

Those three weirdos all take his hand, "Is there anything else you need. We will do anything your heart desires."

"Anything?" Levi silver eyes shine.

Oh no.

He points at Hibiki, "you keep serving me tea," then to Eve, "i need a human footrest," then lastly Ren, "my shoulders feel a little tight. You dont seem as dainty as the other too. Give me a massage."

I cant believe the scene in front of me. There is Levi, looking so comfortable and relaxed. Being served tea, Eve is on all fours under his feet, and getting a shoulder massage! What the hell?! Hes being treated like some god and he's enjoying it!

"I want you three to stay like this until we reach Fiore. Oh, and dont talk to me, its annoying."

My jaw must be touching the floor.

------

Ichiya does a leap in the air, "we have made it, meeeennnn."

Thank goodness. We all get up right away. I wait for Levi as he limps over to me.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself," I joke.

"I put them to good use."

"Im sure they are hurt by it."

He points over to them, "they dont look to unhappy to me."

I look over at them and hes right. They are waving him goodbye.

Except for Ren, "i don't really care if i see you again but, i will miss you."

They dont act like this with Natsu or Gray....

I hear Wendy's soft voice, "I will be able to heal your leg now. If you want me to."

His eyes widen, "sure."

Levi sits back down, extending his bad leg, "so what are you going to do?"

"It wont hurt," she responds, smiling kimdly at him. Trying to put him at ease.

"Tch, do you think im afraid of a little pain."

I butt in, "it doesnt hurt at all."

He really doesnt talk differently to anybody.

Wendy kneels down resting her hands over his leg. Between them it glows and in a few seconds its over.

I can tell my Levi's face, he isnt expecting much. I smile, knowing better.

He stands and walks, with no limp anymore. Levi is shocked, "its like it never happened."

Wendy's healing abilities have gotten so much better. I'm so proud!

Then Levi rest his hand on her blue head, "that was impressive. Thank you."

My can feel my heart warm that he complimented her and said that. He never ceases to surprise me.

I walk up to him, my hand on his forearms. The touch sends shivers throughout my body and my cheeks warm up, "are you ready?"

His eyes land on mine, holding them with his gaze. My grip tightens just slightly.

"Let's go."

We step out the door, revealing Magnolia. The big cathedral looms over the city and Fairytail awaits him. Im a little nervous. It gets pretty crazy there, putting it mildly.

He turns his head to look at everything. His face darkens though. It wasnt a reaction I was expecting.

"Whats wrong?"

"Its different. People here are happy and alive. There is color. No walls. No fear," he explains.

"It'll be like this in Paradis soon," I promise. I feel sure of it, Fairytail never fails at helping anybody.

"We'll see."

I take him too all the shops. His money doesnt work here so i bought him some tea and bought us some lunch. I was starving after that long ride home.

Levi and I are sitting outside at a resturant table, already good and full. He doesnt talk much instead pays attention to all his surroundings.

"Its busy," he mumbles.

"Yeah, its not usually like this. The Blossom Viewing Festival is tomorrow. There is a tree here called Rainbow Sakura as you can tell from the name, the flowers pedals glow rainbow in the evening. It is so beautiful."

"I see."

"I was sick last year but, Natsu actually took it out of the ground and set it on a boat. I got to see it through my window."

He looks at me, "do you and Natsu have a thing?"

I blush crimson, "what? No, its not like that. He was just being caring."

"I see."

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason," he rests chin in his palm continuing to people watch.

I want to change the subject, "would you like to go?" Why did i ask that? What if he says no?

It would look like a date. Will he think that is why i asked? My face is burning up so bad now. Smoke could be coming out of my ears.

He rests his hands on the table, palms up, his cold gray eyes staring into mine. His jaw is clenched but, he nods.

I smile and before i can think, my hand rests in his. Why am i such an idiot? This is bad...

His mouth opens a bit like he was going to say something but, doesnt. I notice a very slight pinkness on his cheeks. His eyes drop to our hands and his tightens gently and unsure with mine.