( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(this is going to be a very long chapter compared to the previous ones)
(it is the one I was most excited about)

Warning☠️: detailed smut ahead

if that's not your thing, please just move along and let others enjoy ❤️

thank you 💮

What was a slow and passionate kiss, at first, quickly turned heated as their need for each other grew stronger. The need to touch, feel, hear, and taste the other was all either boy could think about.

Jungkook still had the elder pinned underneath him. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, swiping Taehyung's bottom lip to gain access. They both sighed happily as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Soon, the younger's hands found their way up Taehyung's shirt, smoothing his palms over the boy's torso. He reveled at the warmth of the blond's smooth, tan skin. It had been so long since he'd touched him and it felt like heaven- no, even better- it felt like home.

They broke away from the kiss to gasp for air and Jungkook took the opportunity to trail kisses down over the elder's jaw.

"I've missed you," he whispered into Tae's ear, right before tugging the lobe between his teeth. His voice came out low and raspy, almost a growl. It sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.

As he continued to such and nip at the boy's jaw, he let his hands trail further up Tae's shirt, softly brushing over the boy's nipples and beginning to roll the hard nubs between his fingers, every gasp encouraging him to keep going.

Jungkook could tell how needy Taehyung was becoming by they way he squirmed, tugging at the younger's hair and clothes, letting his whimpers steadily grow in volume. It wasn't long before Jungkook couldn't hold back much longer. He sat back on the bed to pull both their shirts off before he leaned back in for them to kiss and bite at each other's lips.

Taehyung's hands roamed all around the younger boy's body, feeling every dip and groove in the hard muscle while the raven cluched at his hips, deliciously bruising the soft skin at his fingertips. He gasped loudly into Jungkook's mouth when the younger started to grind his already erect member down onto his own. Tae followed his movements, grinding back up into the heat. It had been so long since their bodies had been connected that both boys swore they could come from just the slightest amount of contact.

Getting impatient, Taehyung let his hands roam down south, stroking Jungkook's erection through his clothes, delighted that all that separated his hand from the strained heat was the thin fabric of the younger's boxers. Jungkook groaned at the contact, detaching their lips again to attack Tae's neck.

Jungkook pulled away from the hand that stroked him as he began to kiss down Taehyung's neck. He nipped and sucked at the delicate skin, leaving fresh lovebites for the makeup artists to cover up at the next fanmeet, knowing Taehyung secretly loves it when everyone can see exactly who he belongs to.
Making his way lower. He sucked beautiful hickeys into the boy's collar bones before taking a hard nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and gently tugging it with his teeth while the boy underneath him continued to writhe and whine lewdly.

"Jungkook~ please," Taehyung whined desperately.

At his baby's needy words, Jungkook's lips trailed lower, down Taehyung's stomach, while his hands teasingly tugged at the waistband of the elder's pajama pants and, before Tae knew it, his PJs and underwear were both gone in one go.

Jungkook pulled back, admiring the beauty underneath him. His broad shoulders and toned arms, his soft stomach and slim waist, his round ass and meaty thighs, his flawless skin now covered in bruises and lovebites. Taehyung was a work of art.