Chapter 1|| Finding

Japan hummed softly as he began walking down a trail that was surrounded by cherry blossoms. some petals began falling on the ground some flew with the wind that was blowing today. Kiku then stopped hearing something plead for help.

"Tasukete" A voice squeaked as Kiku began looking around confused at the sudden voice. "H-herro" Kiku said going to the sound of whimpering as he went out of a trail the whimpering stopped when Kiku wet by a tree. Kiku was confused though he swore the voice was so near him but where is it?.

"Watashi o tasuketekudasai"(Please help me) the voice said as Kiku looked up his eyes widened as he saw a little girl with blue watery eyes and long black hair. she was stuck in a cherry blossom tree hugging the branch tightly that was underneath her. "Anata wa dō yatte chīsana mono ni natta no?" (How did  you get there little one)
The little girl them started shaking her head tears running down her face more. "W-Watashi wa shiranai" (I-I don't know) the girl sniffled.

Kiku honestly didn't know how to get the little girl down she was high up in a branch and Kiku couldn't reach up there. "Shinpaishinaide watashi wa wi -" (Don't worry I wi-) Kikus eyes widened as the tree branch was breaking the little girl yelped hugging the branch crying fear was written all over her face.

Kiku knew he wasn't going to get something or someone to help in time so he reached out his hands to the little girl like he was about to catch her.  "Anata ga soko kara nukedashitainara, chīsana on'nanoko wa watashi o shinrai shite janpu shinakereba naranai" (little girl if you want to get out of there you have to trust me and jump) Kiku says making the girl whimper.

"Anata wa watashi o tsukamaeru tsumoridesu ka?" (Are you going to catch me) the girl said shivering making Kiku nod "Yakusoku suru?" (Promise?) the girls asked shaking as the branch was cracking even more. Kiku then nodded fastly not wanting the little girl to feel safe. "Yakusoku suru" Kiku smiled softly as before the tree branch fell the little girl jumped landing in Kikus arms as he wrapped his arms around the crying the girl.

"Don't worry little one I have you" Kiku reassured the little girl patting her back. Even though Kiku has his personal space with this little girl he didn't really feel it he actually feels like he knows her like he needs to keep this little girl in his arms safe and sound.

---

"Here you go can I get your name I'm Kiku Honda" Kiku said putting a plate of onigiri in front of the girl who ate it happily. "I-I'm Yui b-but the voice in my head said in Tokyo" the little girl said as if nothing making Kikus eyes widened. 'T-Tokyo that's the name.....of my new capital wait she can't be my capital? right and voice?' "I-it's nice to meet you Yui but how did you get in the cherry blossom tree and what you you mean by voice" Kiku asked "I don't know the only thing I remember was that the voice telling me that I'm tokyo then all these names appeared and like that I appeared on the tree" Yui explained

"And how long did you stay up in yet tree"

"I think an hour"

"Well Yui do you want to stay here I can be your big brother" Kiku softly smiled thinking about the idea of being a older sibling he was glad that he now has a capital if his own. Another young soul to keep Kiku from being lonely. When Kiku said that Yui shower a adorable smile as she ran up to Kiku hugging him. Kiku flinched in response but then hugged back. "Hai hai I would love that thank you" Yui smiled

"I'll promise I'll protect you and keep you safe no matter one Yui Arigatō for being my sister little one"