Chapter 3|| Nightmare

I remember things no events that happen to us long ago .it still sends shivers down my spine of what happened that day that night that.....event. a few days a go this man came I don't know what he was saying but my big brother clearly understood and was really worried about itI'm worried about Kiku he keeps leaving and ignoring me and making me stay in the house saying not come out or anything he's been acting weird and not him and it really worries me. If only he told me about it I wish I could've helped but.... I couldn't. Me and my brother finally could spend time with each other finally not worrying about anything he seemed pretty calm but I knew something was wrong. But it was to late to do anything now. The both of us were strolling until....

"K-Kiku what's that" my eyes widened pointing and seeing what looked like airplanes? Kikus eyes widened his face was in full horror as something came out of the airplane. "TOKYO TO THE HOUSE NOW!" My brother said as we both began running to the house I didn't dare to turn around as I heard something falling but before I could see the house a big boom was heard and I screamed feeling a pain in my side as I feel down. I shivered holding my side which was now bleeding I looked to my brother in horror as he was coughing out blood and he was shivering like crazy.

"Ani!" I said crawling to my brother who was laying on his back coughing out blood. "A-Ani what's going on what's happening I-I'm scared a-are you ok y-your bleeding" I worriedly said as I felt Kiku grab my hand. "T-Tokyo m-my sister I want you to run" Kiku said making my eyes widened "W-what but No I-I'm not leaving you! I don't want t-"

"Tokyo!" I flinched as my brother yelled at me "I-it's for your safety I don't want you to be hurt by them d-do me a favor and go! Run! I'll promise I'll be there when you do ok just never look back you understand me! When you get in the house I want you to stay there!" Kiku said squeezing my hand as I felt tears run down my face.

"B-b-"

"Do you understand" Kiku said looking straight into my blue eyes I nodded crying even more. "Now go I don't want then to get you go!" Kiku said letting go of my girls hand. Yui bit her lip nodding

"I-I love you brother" I cried walking away.

"Me to sister now run!" Kiku said as I heard footsteps I nodded as I looked at my brother one last time before I began running away as I saw the house. from my brothers state I knew he wouldn't probably make it but why did he tell me to run what does he mean by them. My eyes widened as I stood in front of the house. People are after him aren't they is this why these strange things have been going on. Why does he always have to keep secrets away from me were family!. I glared at the floor as I ran to my room looking under the bed until I found what I needed.

I got out a box from under my bed and opened it to see a katana. Yao gave me this it was his and he decided to give it to me as a present for protection. Kiku doesn't know about this and I want it to stay that way my brother can be protective and doesn't really like me being by Yao for a odd reason . I then walked to the front of the door grabbing the Katana tightly "I'm sorry big brother but this is for you" I said walking out of the house I then started running were my brother was until I heard a voice no voices.

"Give it up Kiku your going to lose the only thing you have to do is surrender and it over" A strange voice said as I walked a little further my eyes widened as I saw people 4 blonds but they were blurry so I couldn't really see there faces and.....wait why is uncle Yao doing there and why isn't he helping Kiku?!. Wait was that really Yao!. That's not the only thing that made my eyes widened the other thing is one of the blondes was holding a gun right in front of my brother. "I will never surrender I will fight for my country what ever it takes!" Kiku yelled "Kiku stop being immature an give up we don't has to do this anymore!" Yao yelled. What is really going on here. "Tell them to drop another one" male said speaking into a walkie talkie.

"Goodbye japan" Kiku looked up In the sky as the male was about to pull the trigger.

"I'm sorry Tokyo"

"KIKU N-"

'BANG'

My eyes widened as I saw my brothers head fall back that was the last thing I saw before I feel into darkness.

-
(3rd P.O.V)

Yui's eyes widened as she sat up quickly she held her chest as she felt like she was about to cry. Tokyo honestly didn't know if that was a nightmare.......or memory she thought it was a nightmare because some parts never really happened Kiku never got shot and Yui never saw Yao there but the katana she had was real the pain was real the bombings were real. but she didn't really know if those other Guys were there or not ever since that day. sometimes Yui gets these dreams about many ways of how her brother or her die and get hurt but it always stays in the same place when their walking or in the house it's always between those two and then something happens and it scares Tokyo because some of those events happened to her and her brother and it scares Kiku because multiple times he was woken up by her sisters screams.

During that war Tokyo lost some of her memories so she doesn't Really know weather some of those are real or not but that's not the only thing she lost she also lost her eye color Yui use to have blue eyes butcnow she has grey just like her brothers but at least now both defiantly look like each other. Tokyo sighed looking down as she touched her face feeling tears she quickly wiped them away and sniffled getting up as she looked around her eye caught something what looked like a note the girl grabbed it and began reading it.

'Dear Yui I had to leave for a meeting I'm sorry but it was a last minute thing so I really didn't even have time to get ready or anything but thankfully I have a little time to write this note for you there's some left over Onigiri in the fridge and please text or call me when your going somewhere I'll tell you more information when I get there'

-Kiku Honda

Yui smiled as she saw the note. 'Aw he wrote a note for me how sweet wait did he get anything to eat I bet he didn't agh Kiku' Tokyo grumbled as she began getting ready for the morning. A little while later Yui was getting some stuff out of the fridge as she grabbed a back an some containers putting them in the counter. "If he didn't have time to eat he probably didn't have time to back ah Kiku Kiku" Yui pouted as she began warming up some left over food and putting them in containers. "I'll just but him some bento to and there he'll be full" Yui clapped her hands putting the containers full of food in a bag. Yui then got and idea as she began getting out book Recipes from different Asian countries "I heard the others are there I should make them some food to" Yui then stopped wondering how she's going to get the food to her siblings.

"Now how am I going to know where is he?" Yui sighed as she smirked a idea popped in her head. "I know who to call~" she said grabbing her phone.

***

(Ok I'm sorry I the first part isn't making any sense ok after WW2 Yui lost a little of her memory she kinda remembers her childhood but not that much but the only thigh she can't remember is what happen that day she remembers the bombings but never really removers fully what happens on that day so yea)