Chapter 6|| Morning

It was the next day at 5 in the morning the door could be heard open it was no other than Kiku Honda he sighed tiredly and yawned as he went in the house. 'Finally home I hope Yui is ok right now' the male thought as he went into the hallway he stopped seeing a figure on the table. Kiku then walked to the kitchen he sighed seeing his capital asleep on the table the side of her face was laying on the table as her hands were in her lap Kiku was surprised that his sister actually looked comfortable laying like that. 'Was she waiting for me....Yui' Kiku felt bad not telling her sister that he was going to be late so she wouldn't have to wait for him even though she always waits for him no matter how long.

Kiku didn't want her to wake up so he decided to pick her up bridal style even though Kiku had his person space he didn't really feel it with Yui and he wonders why. Japan stopped seeing Yui stir in the Japanese's males arms but when she stopped Japan went to her room to put her to bed. When Japan reached to her bed he put her on it putting a cover on her as she snuggled to the warmest thing she could find. Japan smiled seeing the girl asleep he patted her head before saying " " and then he proceeded to go to his bed at sleep.

***

Yui yawned her grey eyes flutters open as she sat up she blinked a few times wondering why she was In her room. 'Wait how did I get in my bed wasn't I waiting for big brother wait did he put me in here' Yui then got off her bed washing herself before looking for her big brother. Yui sniffed the air running to the kitchen checking who and what was cooking. The girl saw get brother cooking food he was wearing a apron that Yui gave to him on his birthday "Ohayo Anki" Yui smiled making he brother turn to her when he did Yui jumped seeing her brother extremely pale with bag under his eyes his face looked red and his hair was a mess.

"Ah Ohayo Yui how was your morning I'm sorry for making you wait is your neck ok" Japan asked "It's alright Anki most importantly how was yours you look extremely tired" Yui said Japan just yawned shaking his head. "It was good" He said tiredly Yui pouted crossing his arms "Japan what time did you come home last night no wonder your tired and you woke early I know your tired" Yui said seeing that their was no use to lying Japan sighed "ok I'm a little tired but I'm ok I'll get over it thank you for caring Yui" Japan said turning to make the food.

"No brother of mine is going to be sick on my watch your going straight to bed you need to relax especially after you went to a meeting do you have a headache your warm" Yui asked. Japan winced when Yui put her hand on his head which was hot making the girl put away her hand. "Your really warm" Yui said worldly but Kiku shook his head grabbing his head slightly. "I-its ok y-....." Kiku's grey eyes then started to close as he fell forward.

"K-kiku?!"