I Want to See You, Taveuni

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

This POV will be focused on all four. (narrated by Aine)

As we ended our tour around Vanua Levu, we decided to go to Savusavu for a boat ride to our next island destination: Taveuni! Well, I'm not quite sure about this. But is it really having something to do with the upcoming World Aikatsu! Cup?

Oh, and about the Fijian Collection cards? We kept them in our Aikatsu Binders for safe keeping.

"Bula (Hello)!" I greeted the boat crew, composed of a Chinese driver an Indian captain and an Itaukei [indigenous] navigator. And then, they too said "Bula!".

The names of the boat crew members will be revealed later on.

"Um, good morning." I greeted the crew.

"Good morning, Aine-chan!" they replied.

"Well, I was wondering if you can take us to Taveuni for camping." I asked them. "Would you please take us there?"

"Please?" Maika-chan, Mio and Ema-chan followed.

"Okay!" said the helmsman, the driver of the boat.

"Anything for a friend." said the navigator.

And so we hoped on the boat across the Somosomo Strait from Savusavu all the way to Waiyevo, the largest town on the island of Taveuni.

"That's where we'll go camping?" Ema-chan gasped.

"It look's like a dragon's den." snorted Maika-chan in fear. "I hope there world be no kappas. Oh, wait. there are no kappas in Fiji."

"It sure does..." said Mio. "But, are the people there quite more strict than we may expect?" she wondered.

Are we going to be alright?

"Land ho!" called the navigator. "We're almost to Waiyevo!"

Mio and I heard him and said "Thank you for the call!"

We hopped on the port and greeted the crew goodbye. Good friends, right?

"May we meet again sometime, girls of Pure Palette and Honey Cat." greeted the captain.

"We're off!" greeted the navigator and the driver.

"Have a safe trip back!" the four of us replied.

We then took a stroll around town as we head for the camping site.

"Yes, we're finally here!" Ema-chan grinned in glee. "Taveuni!"

"It's just as warm as expected." Maika-chan said.

Our Aikatsu Mobiles just suddenly rang, and we opened our Kirakiratter apps.

"Wow!" I said in excitement. "We've never had so many hashtags before!"

These are the hashtags I would like to tell you for examples: #GoAineGo, #TosoMioToso #PPHCFijiTour #PurePalette #HoneyCat, #JaoMaikaJao, #JaoEmaJao, #FijiTour #WorldAikatsuCup

"Seems that we've more lost more friends!" Mio said.

"Wow! It's hot! So intense!" grinned Maika-chan.

"Well, then. Let's keep up the pace!" Ema-chan told us.

"Yeah!" We said calmly as we're on the stroll.

I suddenly switch to the AiTube app with my data on. And suddenly, Love Me Tear just had its first performance in Kuala Lumpur with their song 'Believe It'! That was passionate!