Explore the World with Coco

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

As you may have known, this chapter will be narrated by our beloved Aikatsu Navi, Coco as we join her on taking the highlights and info about the representatives from all over the world competing for the title of "World's Number One" in the greatest event ever: the World Aikatsu! Cup.

Hello! I'm Coco, the Aikatsu Navi! As you might have lately known, our well-known quartet from Star Harmony Academy are already done with their nationwide Fiji Tour and are heading back to Japan for a comeback concert at the theater. But still, they wondered how the World Aikatsu! Cup would feel like.

"See you soon!" said Josefa Cakobau-san, the mentor who guided the Star Harmony quartet on their journey around Fiji for three months.

Meanwhile, in Tavua near Mount Tomanivi, the Fijian President Jioji Konusi Konrote was quite aware of the quartet's participation for Fiji in the Cup

"(Yuuki) Aine Itokani, (Minato) Mio Toba, (Chouno) Maika Qalo and (Hinata) Ema Mataka." grinned Jioji. "Wouldn't you make the perfect quartet for the next generation of Aikatsu."

And they're off from Nadi! But they have to stop at Seoul, Korea first. There, they will meet some more idols who will compete for the World Aikatsu! Cup for Korea.

Meanwhile in Norway, the muse of a new brand Luna Witch seems to have followed them on Kirakiratter. Her name is Shirayuri Sakuya-chan.

"What an awesome group of idols." she said. "But how could the big event go on without them?"

Sakuya-chan will be representing Norway in the World Aikatsu! Cup, with another cool-type idol as her partner. Who would it be? Well, we may have known the answer for now.

Meanwhile on the ground, her young twin sister Shirayuri Kaguya-chan thinks of her sister about it from across the fjord in Orkanger, as she will represent Norway with her. She is the muse of her brand, Moon Maiden.

"Sakuya-oneesama, the World Aikatsu! Cup would really get us going." said Kaguya-chan. "We hope that it won't be the same as the Brilliant Friends Cup."

-On the flight-

"Wow! I wonder what the Cup with feel like?" gleamed Ema-chan. "I'm so pumped up!"

"Hello, Coco-chan." Aine said into the microphone of her AiMoba (Aikatsu! Mobile).

"I'm Coco!" I greeted her.

"Aine, you're clever as ever." Maika-chan and Mio-chan were delighted to ask me about it from her.

"So do you want to learn more about the World Aikatsu! Cup as soon as possible?" I reminded them. "I heard you heard something about this exciting event!"