What Happens in Kadavu (with Thunderbolt)

Please note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

From now on this will be Aine's POV.

It's been a little over a semester since we lost to Love Me Tear's Karen-san and Mirai-san in the Diamond Friends! Cup. But luckily, we just heard of something really special: the upcoming World Aikatsu! Cup for our chance to become the Best Friends! So with that in mind, my Pure Palette partner Minato Mio-chan and I packed everything our and head south of the Pacific to the wonderful country of Fiji, collaborated with Honey Cat's Chouno Maika-chan and Hinata Ema-chan and started our nationwide Pure Palette & Honey Cat Fiji Tour. At our first destination in Viti Levu, we met our outstandingly amazing tour guide and mentor. Known as the ambassador of music and happiness to all Fijians, Ratu Josefa Cakobau-san. He had given us our specially beloved Fijian Collection cards so that our Aikatsu will have grown more passionate than ever. Then on Vanua Levu, We met some wonderful twin fans of ours. Also called Cathy, Kacerina-chan and known as George, Jioji-kun. They're awesome, right? Then on Taveuni, we went into some harsh boot camping with Sergeant Pepper and them along came Josefa-san with the hairdresser Ken-san, the designer Chiharu-san, of course the legendary Friends Cosmos and Four Star Academy's Nijino Yume-san to help us on our stage at the Garden Island Resort in Waiyevo. The four of us are now headed for the island of Kadavu, the final stop on our tour. Our venue: the Nasalia Hall!

-The boat ride-

"The Koro Sea is quite stunning." I sighed as we went on a boat ride across the sea from our last stop at Taveuni.

"And the winds' temperature is just as fresh." added Maika-chan.

"So you found yourself a renewed sense of wonder?" Ema-chan asked.

"Well, actually." Mio responded.

"Being on a tour overseas really gives you a new perspective on old things." reminded Ema-chan.

"Yeah, couldn't have said it better myself." I replied.

"The people we've gotten to meet are quite fun and useful." said Mio.

"First, we met the chief Josefa-san and the boat crew trio in Viti Levu

"First, we met the chief Josefa-san and the boat crew trio in Viti Levu." Mio continued as we look back on our journey through Fiji. "Next up across the Bligh Water (known to most locals as the Vatu-I-Ra Channel) in Vanua Levu, we met the local bartender and the twin fans Kacerina-chan and Jioji-kun."

"And then, we met with Sergeant Pepper and the Boot Camp crew with the legendary Cosmos on Taveuni." Ema-chan continued.

"Don't we get the feeling to meet more guests on Kadavu?" asked Maika-chan.

"Yes, totally!" Mio and I replied.

"Who do you think we'll meet this time?" I wondered.

-Meanwhile at Penguin Cafe-