Sharing the Silver with the World

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

It's been a wild ride, as our quartet from Star Harmony came from being two pairs called 'Friends' by the names of 'Pure Palette' and 'Honey Cat' to a fully-fledged four-person group called 'Excitement Sisters'. They quartet made it to Saudi Arabia to represent Fiji on behalf of Tamaki Enjouji and Ratu Josefa Cakobau for their mark on the world... Nay, the Laniakea Supercluster to make in the World Aikatsu! Cup. They faced all odds, narrowly beat the competition from the Philippines and triumphed over Malaysia's own Love Me Tear to meet Rainbow Cosmos, who, in turn, outshone the Monegasque/Monacan pair 'Eternal Queen' and edged the triumph on France's SKY-GIRL for Japan, to advance to the greatest stage ever, the Finale of the World Aikatsu! Cup Finals. The game continues, the excitement builds, the competition is fierce and against all odds, Aine from our Fijian quartet made a great stage with Yume from Japan's own galactically prismatic trio and ended up in second place next to them, but they managed to grasp world fame with their Guinness World Record. Yume and Aine are quite the perfect finalists and as for the true grand finale, Aine and three of her best friends [Mio, Maika and Ema] are the Most Valuable Participants in the Final Stage according to Guinness, due to their intense support and collaboration in the Cup and with that, comes a certificate from the Guinness World Records.
The game is afoot, and now our delightful quartet of triumphant silver stars marks the beginning of this: a celebration like no other, so spectacular it spreads across the South Pacific and begins to make its mark on the world.

Now join us along with Tamaki-san, Chiharu-san, Ken-san Josefa-san and the Yuuki family as we head back to Fiji for an unforgettable celebration of our successful quartet of top idols from Star Harmony. An event so spectacular, so marvelous, so full of flair that you don't really want to even think about missing.

From now on, this will be Josefa's POV.

I am Ratu Josefa Cakobau, the ambassador of the world arts, music and culture for Fiji.
These four top idols from Star Harmony had traveled to Fiji to train for the most spectacular event in Aikatsu History: the World AIkatsu! Cup in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia!
Over the past four months, they made special training skills and show their bonds between one another as a sign of true teamwork and unity within the Aikatsu sphere. They traveled all across the four main islands of Fiji: Viti Levu, where they go have their first overseas concert at the ANZ Stadium, climb Mount Tomanivi, tight-rope the Rewa Bridge and traverse the rivers to teach the villagers how to make both Fijian and Japanese specialty foods and drinks; Vanua Levu, where they watch dozens of birds, ride horses and met my pair of pupils, the Mara Twins Kacerina and Jioji; Taveuni, where they put their hard work, discipline and perseverance to the test with Aikatsu Boot Camp; and Kadavu where they learn how to serve with a good friend of mine called Sweet Pea Qarase and have their final concert for their overseas tour at the Nasalia Hall.
So after all that and a little vacation in Pacific Harbour with the Australian and New Zealand representatives, they went back to Japan for their comeback celebrations. They truly are grand fests indeed! And to top all those parties, they even had their last stage in the Star Harmony Theater. The film crew got it all on film as they show the moments across every cinema across the Kanto region and Yamanashi prefecture.