Let the GRAND FINALE begin!!!!!!!

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot!

Now as the author, I'll start up this chapter with my POV.

It has all been leading up to this: After a short pause due to the last night's 3rd Place Match between SKY-GIRL and Love Me Tear, Rainbow Cosmos (Yume, Ichigo & Akari) faces off against Excitement Sisters (Maika, Aine, Mio & Ema) on the final stage. And our champion will be crowned! Also on the line, a new chapter in the spectacularly awesome and officially amazing Guinness Book of World Records for the lucky unit in the match. So it's two great awards in one final stage.

Over the past three chapters, our tournament started with your favorite characters from 'Aikatsu!', 'Aikatsu Stars!' and 'Aikatsu Friends!' Every round, our stars played a different stage; dancing, songs, acting, fashion shows and talent shows. In week one, Japan's Nijino Yume grabbed the edge on England's Sakuraba Laura when she emerged victorious in 'POPCORN DREAMING'. The next day, Nikaidou Yuzu's 'Never Give Up' shows off all her skills against Hanazono Kirara's 'Onegai Mary'. In week two of the Cup, Rei and Lily went back in time to play the famous Shakespearean duet Romeo and Juliet while singing 'Barefoot Renaissance', where Kizaki Rei won mercy-freely by a large margin against Shirogane Lily. The next night, Saotome Ako and Kasumi Mahiru fought to snag the place in the quarterfinals in 'Honeybee's Kiss'. With one slight margin, Mahiru beat Ako and moved on to the quarterfinals.

Our first quarterfinal match pitted Kizaki Rei and Kasumi Mahiru in the fashion show match. Mahiru had lady luck on her side defeating Rei and advancing to the semifinals. The next week, Japan's own Nijino Yume faces off against Monaco's own Elza Forte as they squared off in 'Happy☆Punch'. Elza proved no match for Yume, however, as she snagged her last-minute shine to make it to the semifinals. In week three of the quarterfinals, the Philippines' representative Hateruma Minami and Fiji's representative Yuuki Aine show off their hidden talents in the Great Talent Show Spectacular. And by a bit, Aine emerges successful against Minami. The next night, Indonesia's representatives Fluffy Sweet☆Nadeshiko and Malaysia's representatives Love Me Tear fought to snag the last spot in the semifinals with the duet match. In a dozen heart-pounding votes, Karen and Mirai beat Kokone and Miyabi, and moved on to the semifinals.

Our first semifinal match pitted Nijino Yume of Japan against Kasumi Mahiru of France in a replay of the hit song 'Happy☆Punch'. Yume had a heart of gold within her defeating Mahiru and advancing to the finals. Last week, Love Me Tear and Excitement Sisters squared off in the greatest unit match in Aikatsu history. The Local Group-like dazzle of Love Me Tear proved no match for the all-type Excitement Sisters quartet's big bang fever, however, as they squashed their last-minute surge to collaborate and make it to the finals.

Now, the unity of the all-type fever and thrills of Excitement Sisters takes on the royal principles of Rainbow Cosmos' extremely superior cuteness. Who... will... win... it... all? Get ready, this is the World Aikatsu! Cup Grand Finale!

From now on this will be the MC, Merlion Carey's POV.

"Welcome back to Jeddah, ladies and gentlemen! Well, this is the grand finale of our month-long celebration of Aikatsu and global culture!" I sounded the call for the final tally of the Cup. "Today, we're on the fateful day as in a matter of moments, the World Aikatsu! Cup Grand Finale is about to take place right here in the International Exhibition and Convention Center! Today, the Number One Idol will be crowned on this: the final stage for the title of this tournament. So let's welcome back our two contenders: Japan's representative Yume and Fiji's representative Aine!"

And so I called on Yume Nijino and Aine Yuuki on stage with me in their school uniforms.

"Nice to see you two again!" I greeted Yume and Aine.