Break out for the Bronze!

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

From now on, this will be Ran's POV.

I am Shibuki Ran, aged 20. I am an alumna of Starlight School, formed Soleil with Hoshimiya Ichigo and Kiriya Aoi, and made friends with a colleague from Dream Academy, Kazesawa Sora. Months prior to this event, I made my new spring and summer lines in Paris when suddenly, the SKY-GIRL trio from Four Star School became part of the audience. They yawed at my new lines, and thought of me as a comet passing through Orion and Scorpius. Today, I'm training the trio to work harder for third place in the World Aikatsu! Cup. The members of SKY-GIRL include Kisaragi Tsubasa (leader), former Student Council president and S4 Theater Class Representative; Kasumi Mahiru  (second-in-command), the reigning S4 Beauty Class representative; and Kasumi Yozora (the kid-like, yet mature girl), Mahiru's "ane" (elder sister) the previous S4 Beauty Class representative. And god, these three are such fine girls.

-Preparations: SKY-GIRL-

"What a runner." Mahiru said a compliment about me. "Isn't Shibuki-san so awesome, Tsubasa-senpai?"

"Exactly our point." Tsubasa responded. "Shibuki Ran-san just took the world stage with the launch of her spring and summer collections in Paris. It became so popular, they spread it across Europe."

"That's a true top model." Yozora added. "Feels like we're intimidated by her looks."

"That's true, Onee-chan." Mahiru wondered.

-Bronze match: Part 1-

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen!" Merlion Carey announced. " We're now on the bronze match of the World Aikatsu! Cup, an event in which the second-runner up will be decided. Today, we'll see France's representatives SKY-GIRL'S Tsubasa Kisaragi and the Kasumi Sisters square off against Malaysia's representatives Love Me Tear's Karen Kamishiro and Mirai Asuka! Let's turn up the heat!"

"Alright, remember what I taught you last week?" I reminded the three.

"We did!" they responded.

"Then good luck!" I said to them.

"Are you ready?" Tsubasa asked.

"Yeah!" the Kasumi sisters replied.

They put their hands together and recite their pledge. "SKY-GIRL, fly together!"

 "SKY-GIRL, fly together!"