Hope

*I apologise for the amount of skipping information in this book but trust me it will make the story flow a lot quicker and leave more room for any other things that need to happen, if that makes sense*

My body felt like it was shaking, yet I stayed still. Taehyung was standing at the side looking at me with encouraging eyes and an enthusiastic smile.

This made me nervous. My heart was racing and I kept my eyes focused away from the other people in the room, I guessed were staff of Bighit since they were seated and had sheets of paper in front of them.

"So miss L/n, what will you be showing us today?" A male staff member asked looking up from a form in front of him.

"I- um.. Well I would like to audition to be a vocal trainee." I tired not to sound nervous but stuttered as a result of that. I heard Tae chuckle and I felt my face go red.

"Okay, you may start when you're ready." This time a female spoke to me.

I took a deep breathe and went ahead with my audition. I wasn't so much focused on my singing I was more focused on my music. I knew I wasn't a good singer but I knew I did have a talent for producing music, hopefully I could pass as a producer for the company.

My audition came to an end. The staff looked up at me, I couldn't identify a certain reaction in their expressions but I knew it wasn't a bad one.

"Tell me Y/n. Where did you find this music?"

"I-I actually made it myself." A small smile broke my straight expression as I spoke. Tae was giving me thumbs ups and finger hearts at the side which made me giggle.

The staff explained to me that I would get a phone call within two weeks whether I passed the audition or not.

I thanked them and bowed. I left the small room and outside of the building to wait for Taehyung. I could finally try and calm down my racing heart. I was proud of myself for doing this, surprisingly I feel I did better than my other auditions.

I take out my phone and see a message from Namjoon.

Sorry I haven't been able to talk a lot, I've been real busy with work :( 

I smile at his apology. It as only been close to a year since he left and I'm surprised he still wants to talk to me.

I crouched at the side of the building. The cold winter air blew past me, I held my jacket close to me.

I felt myself get nudged forward but I stop my fall by holding my arm out.

"Sorry miss, I couldn't see you." I look up and see a man standing above me, looks like he just exited the building. He had a mask covering the lower half of his face and a light grey hoodie over his head.

"It's okay I shouldn't be sitting so close to the door." I laugh to myself and stand up.

I get up and meet the mans eyes. They shone from the small amount of mid day sunlight that peeked out from the clouds. His small crescent shaped eyes with a lovely dark drown coloured eyes in the center. There was a small moment when his eyes widened a little but went back to the normal soft expression.

"Did you just come out from the building?" I asked trying to make some sort of conversation with this man while waiting for Taehyung to come out.

"Yeah I did, why?" The man sat down with me at the side of the building.

"Oh well of course you did I don't know why I asked when you obviously just came out of the door, sorry." I start to blabber as I realise how dumb and awkward I am.

"No its alright, no worries. I take it you auditioned today as well?"

"Wow you're smart.. or you're just observant." I chuckle and look down. A cool winter breeze blew through the street making me hold my jacket tighter around me.

"H-Here." I turn around and see the man take off his jacket.

"No no it's okay you don't have to do that." I reach to give it back to him but he pushes it back onto me.

"It's okay I don't live that far from here so you might need it more than me since you're waiting out here." He smiled awkwardly.

"No really my friend will be out in a few minutes I'll be fine." I stand up and hand him the jacket.

Right then I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/n who's this?" Taehyung slightly pulls me back eyeing the man a bit.

"This is just someone who auditioned as well. We've just been talking while I was waiting." I turn back to the man and hand him his jacket. "Thank you but I don't need this now. I hope you get accepted." I place it in his hands and I blush and look down at how awkward this was.

"Lets go Y/n I'm a bit hungry." Tae pulled my arm behind him. I take a small glance behind me and see the man who looked to be smiling as I walked away.

"Don't worry Tae he wasn't a bad guy or anything we were just having a small chat." I try to make him less worried because he seemed to be a bit protective at times like this. I don't mind him being protective because sometimes it can be funny and other times it can just be stupid but that's just his personality.

"I don't care. Guys seem to be nice only to get into girls pants and while I'm here no one is getting anywhere near you unless I know them." Tae smiled gleefully and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So what should we eat?"